Is it real?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are UFO'S real?

• Yes, they are
    • No they are fake
    • Don't know, i thing there is somting else in the Galaxy

umm...how did ya change mind so quickly¿

Now about what did I change my mind?

And me being a Christian, I do believe in the humans being the supirior beings. And somehow think this elian thing goes against my believe and also commen sence.

Also the alien conspiracy. What the hell?! Why would the goverment want to cover such thing?

In my eyes it's just one big hoax.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And me being a Christian, I do believe in the humans being the supirior beings. And somehow think this elian thing goes against my believe and also commen sence.

Also the alien conspiracy. What the hell?! Why would the goverment want to cover such thing?

Well I'm a Christian too, but certain things in the bible are looked at the wrong way. Where does it say "There are no things such as Extra Terrestrials." I do remember something saying that the earth is the only place that was inhabitant with life...but when was the Bible last updated? Things could have changed since then.

Take a look at this video. Someone just sent it to me and it seems interesting and I'm guessing it's the key video out of the 24 videos. This sort of answers why Extra Terrestrials would come to our planet.

Thrust me, I'm extreemly difficult to confince.

Still, I think it's just something made up in movies and somehow just grew and grew.

And even if they do exist, how will it ever effect my life.

They can't even live in outer space, they would explode.

The whole conspiracy of the existance of Extra Terrestrials have been around since ancient times. Why would they "explode"? Maybe they have some other form of breathing.

Against common sense? What? How? NOT believing goes against common sense. This HUGE universe, it would be stupid to believe that our planet is the only one with life on it. On top of that, who said they were superior?

Thrust me, I'm extreemly difficult to confince.

Still, I think it's just something made up in movies and somehow just grew and grew.

And even if they do exist, how will it ever effect my life.

They can't even live in outer space, they would explode.

Um, they wouldn't live in outer space, they'd live on a planet. The only time they'd be in outer space would be space crafts, y'know, JUST like we do....

Well I'm a Christian too, but certain things in the bible are looked at the wrong way. Where does it say "There are no things such as Extra Terrestrials." I do remember something saying that the earth is the only place that was inhabitant with life...but when was the Bible last updated? Things could have changed since then.

I agree with you to. I'm Christian as well and some of my teachers and the religious people around say if aliens were real, there would be no religion.

I know other people has said what I am about to say but, its just stupid to think that were the only planet with life. Theres billions of other galaxy's. Plus, back when the bible was written, they didn't have the technology we do today.

I agree with you to. I'm Christian as well and some of my teachers and the religious people around say if aliens were real, there would be no religion.

I know other people has said what I am about to say but, its just stupid to think that were the only planet with life. Theres billions of other galaxy's. Plus, back when the bible was written, they didn't have the technology we do today.

Did you ask them why there would be no religion?

Hey i have a question for you, what would you do if you saw a U.F.O. and Alien? Would you crap yourself? Ask for an Autograph? Tell your mom?

Nope. I didn't feel like getting into a debate and or argument. Also King 2003, I would walk up to them and ask them if they were hungry.

One of the main reasons Extra Terrestrials would choose our planet is because ours is the only one that has a good grasp on sustaining life.

So they have the technology to travel to other planets and galaxies but they cannot grasp sustaining life?

No, but our planet is probably extremely far from those that have the same kind of sustanable life on it that these extra terrestrials may need to help them with certain shit. Beats the hell out of me.

The thing about aliens is that we don't know how smart they are or what kind of technology they hold. So, they could be able to build spacecrafts that would allow them to go through different galaxy's.

The fastest anything can travel is the speed of light. The closest galaxy is 80,000 light-years. 5,879,000,000,000 is how nabt miles is in one light year, just multiply that by 80,000.

It would be impossible for them to travel that long and not die or have enough fuel.

It's always ME ME ME with you.

2003, you would shit your pants and run off, not walk up to them and ask them if they were hungry. I think they are real, no wait. I believe they are real and no-one can do shit about it. Nor can my mummy.

2003, you would shit your pants and run off, not walk up to them and ask them if they were hungry. I think they are real, no wait. I believe they are real and no-one can do shit about it. Nor can my mummy.

Damn, laying down the law here aren't cha? I too believe in the possibility and I think it's pretty stupid just to throw it out. There are a lot of interesting videos on Youtube about all of this, and no, not videos made by people on Youtube. They upload videos of shows that were on TV; History Channel, Discovery Channel and hell, even the Travel Channel.

I think there are other planets that are inhabited. It would be foolish and ignorant to think otherwise. There are billions of galaxies and stars out there, but only one has life? Please.

Do I think they frequently visit this planet? No. Mainly because how do they have the technology we don't (I know that sounds stupid, but really...) and why would they come here to research us and not land and have a chat? Why are they scooping up rednecks and probing them and bringing them back?

I think when people see these things it could very well be a new experimental air craft that the Air Force, NASA, Navy, whomever is out testing. It could be an Ultralight aircraft that some moron thinks is a space ship.

Aaaah, a man of science. (and thus knowledge)

The thing i don't get is that due to hollywood and such overdramatizing and blowing the whole 'alien' thing out of proportion, people assume that extra terrestrial technology is superior to ours.

FYI all, the is an equation that some dude made, dunno what its called (hooke's law, anyone? - might be something different though) to work out the likelihood of intelligable species somewhere in 'the universe', i'll have a flick through my science book, see if i can find it... :lolbounce:

EDIT: found it...

N=100xAxBxC

when...

N= Number of intelligent 'colonies'

A=The fraction of stars with planets orbiting them

B=The fraction of these^Planets which have the appropriate climate, resources etc. to yeild life

C=The fraction of these^planets where life starts to develop & becomes intelligent.

Although most of these fractions are un-guessable....

So yeah...

EDIT: realised i was probably alot off topic, so i'l have my say. Of course UFO's are real, by definition.. But extra terrestrials...why not? i just dont think they are 8 feet tall with ray guns, 23 eyes, green and pink spotty skin any go nanu-nanu! unless... :huh:

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

I woulden't shit my pants and run off, unlike you. I'd probably just stare at them and be like "What the f***?".

whadaya mean with "ME ME ME"?!

and come on, lets dont fight, thats why the war zone exist

yeah, yeah. lets "dont" fight man. i think ailiens are real. nuff said. and for all we know, they could be stupider than dinosours, or smart enough to teleport. if they are smart enough to come to this planet, for all we know, they might be afraid! its like us with other planets. we look at them and we got names for them. but we sure as hell wouldnt go to them. especially wen they are hotter than the surface of the sun. but we dont go there cuz we arent stupid :wacko: