Do you think that UFO's are real?

Is it real?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are UFO'S real?

• Yes, they are
    • No they are fake
    • Don't know, i thing there is somting else in the Galaxy

And what means Spaz :mellow:?

I saw the freakin video, and if you keep like that against me, i'll declare War.

ok, lets dno go OT

I'll have to be honest with you, I can barely ever understand what you're saying. For the record, to ask what a word means, you use a sentence structure more along "What does [word] mean?". The second line I'm not even attempting to read again.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ya keep with da shaking...

It wasent shaking anything at all man, stop with that thing

THAT video is shaky. If you want to tell me it isn't, you didn't watch it.

im not warzoning it. its nothing personal. its not even mean. and im not spamming. u are. with all the camera shit. spaz is just sayin he doesnt like the camera shaking. dont have a cow.

He's posting "ufo videos" in a "ufo topic". Mind sharing the spam part of that?

no the spam part is when you said the camera was chaking and stuff. he just kept going on and on about it. but forget it now.

that video was cool but i dont think its a ufo. since when are ufo's swirly

And ya keep with da shaking...

It wasent shaking anything at all man, stop with that thing

THAT video is shaky. If you want to tell me it isn't, you didn't watch it.

im not warzoning it. its nothing personal. its not even mean. and im not spamming. u are. with all the camera shit. spaz is just sayin he doesnt like the camera shaking. dont have a cow.

He's posting "ufo videos" in a "ufo topic". Mind sharing the spam part of that?

no the spam part is when you said the camera was chaking and stuff. he just kept going on and on about it. but forget it now.

that video was cool but i dont think its a ufo. since when are ufo's swirly

Who said that was a UFO? If you clicked on the video and went to the Youtube page you'd find that it said it was a wormhole that a UFO came out of.

Edited by Original GTA Master

We live because we have water and air(bassically), maybe aliens have something else that keeps them alive ( like is air and water for us, another substances) and the water and air wont be enough for them to survive and they`ll die just like we die after breathing toxic gas...that`s why they never visit us...Do you see a fish coming out of the water just to say " Hy" ?

Rather late reply, anyway:

All life form needs oxygen. Without that you can't 'burn' energy. Or the stuff giving energie to the body. Even if there would be other life form, they still need that 'energy' thus also needing oxygen.

And he meant Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas :)

We live because we have water and air(bassically), maybe aliens have something else that keeps them alive ( like is air and water for us, another substances) and the water and air wont be enough for them to survive and they`ll die just like we die after breathing toxic gas...that`s why they never visit us...Do you see a fish coming out of the water just to say " Hy" ?

Rather late reply, anyway:

All life form needs oxygen. Without that you can't 'burn' energy. Or the stuff giving energie to the body. Even if there would be other life form, they still need that 'energy' thus also needing oxygen.

And he meant Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas :)

Again, without ANY knowledge of if there even IS other life, you can't say what they do and do not need. They could work entirely different to us and our planet. You can't say or prove otherwise.

I can't imagine how it should live otherwise. To get energy something HAS to warm up (that's energy). To burn what ever they get for energy they still need oxygen. Everything needs oxygen (or nitro oxide) to do that. Not only living things, but also objects.

But there might be something overrulling that concept.

Yeah, but all that applies for a carbon-based life-form. Like every living thing on earth...

Who's to sayt that extra terrestrials aren't silicone based, or Unununanium based or some crap like that.

(It is an element by the way, i had a science exam yesterday, so i have chemical symbols flooding out my ass)

OOOOHHHH, francium based.

(francium is a substance that is so reactive it'll react with the moisture in the air if you leave it unsealed too long)

The only reason we're all so similar is because we all come from the same amoeaba that created life on earth, if I remember correctly.

But our science is only limited to what we can observe, physics (trust me, i studied it for years) is for a lot part based on twisting the fact to fit the theory, they will "invent" "particles" of different kinds, such as anti-matter, to explain what the current science fails to explain. But anyway, it means that our entire science is based on the assumption that every form of life everywhere can only exist in the form it developed on earth. The whole point of life is that it learns, adapts --> EVOLVES. That means it adapts to circumstance, even if we don't have any current examples of different forms of life. By the way, bacteria has been found existing in space (seriously, think it was attached to a dust cloud of some kind), which is clearly not something any life on earth could do.

Here are some interesting questions:

1.If aliens and UFOs exist, and they are complex life forms ( like humans, with intelligence and can build space-ships) do they have a soul ?

2.Will they go to Heaven ( of course if Heaven & Hell exists )

Maybe aliens don`t have legs/hands and other human body-parts, maybe they have tentacles or something else, or don`t need leg/hands... replacements, maybe they can do everything with their mind... easy to build a space-ship then... or a UFO to us...

Edited by Gycu

1.lol! Well, personally I think almost everything you can think of will exist out there somewhere. For example humans with dog-heads: It might seem wierd to us but we'd seem wierd to them if you know what I mean. I'm sure, therefore, that both "complex" and non-complex UFOs exist out there.

2.Every living thing has a soul, that's what life is (in my own religous views), so yes. As to heaven and hell, well lets just say, every soul has its own pre-determined destiny. Actually I'm going to go start a thread on souls...