*SPOILERS* The Almighty Q&A Topic!

Cryptecks

Here's a good question:

What happened to the guys at R* who put the nude programing

in San andreas.

becuase it cost rockstar 28 million dollars to recall all of the

games.

I don;t own a pc version of yet but is the nude girlfriend txd's in the img file

of san andreas.? Thats probly how the coffee mod got discovered.

some guy was looking around in the img files and found it. and was like

"ah the oh waht do we have here"so he decided to crack it and make the

coffee.

wtf:Idon't if that made sense but i don't feel like retyping it

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a good question:

What happened to the guys at R* who put the nude programing

in San andreas.

becuase it cost rockstar 28 million dollars to recall all of the

games.

for all other hidden stuff in the game, they probably put it to give modders something to do, but I really don't understand that whole hot coffe affair :bashhead: . I mean, they've probably knew that someone will find hot coffe in the game, but it's really not their fault. hot coffe mod was third party, so R* is not responsible for it. jack thompson and hillary clinton were those who sued R*, and if they didn't do it, it wouldn't probably be nothing! :drunks:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:unsure: Can anyone tell me if the two-player missions are available in the PC ver of San An?

Also if I have the SWAT tank mentioned above, is it possible to mod it so it fires bullets (like the rustler's cannons) instead of water?

I know I can get modding help from all sorts of places, I just wanted to know if it was possible that's all.

Thanks.

:unsure: Can anyone tell me if the two-player missions are available in the PC ver of San An?

Also if I have the SWAT tank mentioned above, is it possible to mod it so it fires bullets (like the rustler's cannons) instead of water?

I know I can get modding help from all sorts of places, I just wanted to know if it was possible that's all.

Thanks.

No. Two player missions are not in the PC version, though there are online multiplayer mods.

Don't know about modding the SWAT tank.

Q#017 - Which cut increse the respect and the sex appeal most?

Usually more expensive gives highest sex appeal boost, but it really doesn't matter. Its all about what car you were in last, and how damaged it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(Sorry for the Double Post, not right situation for an edit)

I have a question myself, if I happen to find the answer, I'll answer myself.

Q#003- Where are some alternative locations to get the camera? I know the Johnson house, but I don't exactly want to go all the way back to LS to do the SF Photo-Op missions.

they are ussualy near the screenshots, I know there is one in easter basin docks, NE of that board for importing vehicles.

Just take Millie out and when she's on the sidewalk, shoot her. Woozie will call and tell you to go into the house, go inside and swipe the card.

or u can show up in a gimp suit and u wont have to take her out, she will invite u in