What year should it be based in?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No GTAIV is most likely gonna be based in 2007 when it is released. They always did that with the first game of the trilogy, although I dont think the first game of the first trilogy had a time set...or was that GTA II that didnt have a time set...I wasnt that into the first trilogy as much as the ones they have now. But GTAIV Part 2 could be in the 1970's.

I think the present would be better but it depends where its set. Vice City was set in the 80s as it was based on Miami Vice and Scarface (not sure if that film is set in the 80s never seen it). If it was set in London then the 60s would be best as it could have been loosley based on the Krays. The time thye set the game in all dpends on the theme their going to use.

I'd rather GTA4 would be in contemporary times. AKA, present day for the dumbasses. AKA, "now" for the turds. I'd like to drive in a 2007 Patriot other than a 1992 Patriot.

yeah that old crappy patriot was nice nd all but modern patriots are better

I wouldnt mind just aslong as it wasnt set going back into the 60s or in the future. Other than that I wouldnt mind.

I wouldnt mind just aslong as it wasnt set going back into the 60s or in the future. Other than that I wouldnt mind.

actually 60 might not be bad BUT

2007 would be way better because sport cars super cars muscle etc