Finger explosion!

GiiBz

Ok i went back to school today and i was wathing my class do P.E.

This girl in my class also wasnt doing P.E and she was asked to move a bench into place. When she had moved it into place she sat down on it.

Then 2 people moved a second bench into place. the end of it was resting on the girls finger but she was so busy chatting she didnt notice. The other 2 people sat on the other bench. Then all i heard was a scream cos her finger had split and almost fallen off due to the weight on it.

This is a true story.

Edited by X GTA X

Way to sensationalise a topic.

"Pics or it didn't happen"

"Pwned", "Owned", "pwnt", "ownage", and "lol".

There, that's all the obligatory comments out the way, continue with your replies. And it's blatantly fake, the fact you had to say "this is a true story" is a dead giveaway. And fingers "explode"? Since when? If this actually happened it's more likely it got crushed, the skin would have split and you'd see her bone, thus making it "hang off" as you put it.

Chris its not fake.... And how would i get a pic of it? It was at school and wasnt planned? The Bossman, why post here? Its a waste of time to say stuff like that. Chris i may have exagerated the title

All of his text in quotes were pretty much jokes. They were the most common responses to 98% of all online stories.

One question I have is, how can a bench be sitting on your finger without you realising it? I'm sorry, that just takes one hell of a stupid person....

Chris its not fake.... And how would i get a pic of it? It was at school and wasnt planned? The Bossman, why post here? Its a waste of time to say stuff like that. Chris i may have exagerated the title

All of his text in quotes were pretty much jokes. They were the most common responses to 98% of all online stories.

One question I have is, how can a bench be sitting on your finger without you realising it? I'm sorry, that just takes one hell of a stupid person....

exactly,even when chatting HARDCORE, you'll definitely feel even a tap by a pencil,and a bench,whoo. Besides,whoever put the second bech on her finger would have noticed. Sorry dude.... But I'd wanna see that if it were real. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...