• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa, hold the celebration fellas, he's not done yet

lets see how the case is going

and then we'll celebrate ;)

but i think there's a good chance for him to lose this case :yup:

he is going too far

hopefully he will not sue any violent games anymore :)

He never wins cases dude. Didn't you see him get red in the face and go off on the judge when they allowed the sale of Bully to go through?

I hope he falls down a flight of stairs.

about him falling down the stairs, I can arrange that. Just tell me where he lives and maybe I will come over and maybe teach him a lesson.. cough cough push him down the stairs cough cough

he has to learn that it is all self control! He can't blame it on video games! People do not go on school shootings because of video games! They kill because kids were teasing them! Murders are just motivated by revenge, no murders on the news involve motivation of video games! Video games are not the cause of death, REVENGE is the cause of killings. We should write a letter to him as a testimony as a video game player telling him we play gta and do we go out and shoot some guy in the head.

Lol, Jack Thompson just won't give up.

Response letter

Dear Gamers and Gamer Publications on the Internet and Elsewhere:

I have been praying, literally, that Take-Two and its lawyers would do something so stupid, so arrogant, so dumb, even dumber than what they have to date done, that such a misstep would enable me to destroy Take-Two. With the filing of this SLAPP lawsuit last week, my prayers are finally answered.

This lawsuit, filed in US District Court for the Southern District of Florida, is, without a doubt, the single dumbest thing I have ever seen any lawyers do in my thirty years of practicing law--while in continuous good standing to do so with The Florida Bar, I might add, the shock radio and video game industry's efforts notwithstanding.

I encourage folks to read Psalm 35, a Psalm of David, which is brilliant in its entirety (since God Himself wrote it), but for those who don't own a Bible or who think their hands will catch on fire if they touch one, here is the salient portion that applies to this lawsuit:

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit,

which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares;

and let his net that he hath hid catch himself:

into that very destruction let him fall.

9 And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD:

it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Fucking asshole Christians. It's one thing to practice the religion, but when you try to use it to insult others and act all righteous, it pisses me off.

we "f***ing asshole christians" think it is wrong to use religion to insult other people and whats wrong with practicing Christianity? So he is not PART of us. Thompson is calling them stupid when he himself is stupid. I bet you if Thompson (god forbid) does win, he isnt helping the world. No matter what he does, there will still be hookers, rapes, murders, school shootings. The only good cause out of his motivation is nothing. He is just trying to take the fun out of us!

While hes at why doesn't he protest against anything thats not under PG( For the americans that would probably be E10+)

Um, we use "PG" in America.....

Oh sorry i thought you only used ratings like E M AO T and so on

Well we do use PG but that's for movies. Ec, E, E10, T, M, AO, and RP are for games.

we "f***ing asshole christians" think it is wrong to use religion to insult other people and whats wrong with practicing Christianity? So he is not PART of us. Thompson is calling them stupid when he himself is stupid. I bet you if Thompson (god forbid) does win, he isnt helping the world. No matter what he does, there will still be hookers, rapes, murders, school shootings. The only good cause out of his motivation is nothing. He is just trying to take the fun out of us!

Yeah, there are a lot of asshole Christians. There's nothing wrong with saying that. They always say how everything is done through the power of Jesus, but in reality, it's just Christians giving him credit for what humans do.

There's nothing wrong with practicing Christianity if you believe it. What I meant was that it's one sane action to practice it, but what JT does is insane.

f***ing asshole Christians. It's one thing to practice the religion, but when you try to use it to insult others and act all righteous, it pisses me off.

HEY f***ER, I'M CHRISTIAN. Yes Jack Thomson is a douchebag, but it isn't because of his religion. The Christian religion didn't have a meeting with him telling him to do this...he's just retarded. Think before you post.

f***ing asshole Christians. It's one thing to practice the religion, but when you try to use it to insult others and act all righteous, it pisses me off.

HEY f***ER, I'M CHRISTIAN. Yes Jack Thomson is a douchebag, but it isn't because of his religion. The Christian religion didn't have a meeting with him telling him to do this...he's just retarded. Think before you post.

Hey fucker, I'm not calling all Christians assholes, just the ones the act like assholes. It is partly because of his religion. Every time he goes on one of his crusades, he uses his religion as a way to try to make Take-Two look bad and make himself look good. Don't get offended so easily.

Stop talking about this, it's getting OT.

Hey f***er, I'm not calling all Christians assholes, just the ones the act like assholes. It is partly because of his religion. Every time he goes on one of his crusades, he uses his religion as a way to try to make Take-Two look bad and make himself look good. Don't get offended so easily.

Well then with your way of thinking, if Jack Thomson was black he would say Rockstar is racist. If he was a women then he would say they were sexest...that's what you're pretty much saying. That was an extremely stupid comment.

"I'm not calling all Christians assholes, just the ones the act like assholes."

Then why would religion matter? If he were Jewish...he would still be an asshole.

Hey f***er, I'm not calling all Christians assholes, just the ones the act like assholes. It is partly because of his religion. Every time he goes on one of his crusades, he uses his religion as a way to try to make Take-Two look bad and make himself look good. Don't get offended so easily.

Well then with your way of thinking, if Jack Thomson was black he would say Rockstar is racist. If he was a women then he would say they were sexest...that's what you're pretty much saying. That was an extremely stupid comment.

"I'm not calling all Christians assholes, just the ones the act like assholes."

Then why would religion matter? If he were Jewish...he would still be an asshole.

That's not at all what I was saying. Jack Thompson is trying to prevent the sale of violent media because it goes against his moral standards, which he is trying to force upon the public. Coincidence that he quotes the Bible and talks to his fellow Christians as brothers when trying to do this?

Normally it wouldn't matter. He is an asshole, but him being Christian makes him a bigger asshole because he uses it to fight video games.

Anyway no more discussion about Christianity and it's role in Jack Thompson's behavior in this topic. You wanna argue with me about it, take it to The Dungeon or PMs.

• 2 weeks later...