Vice City?

Dmac

This might just be another pointless billboard that are in other GTA games or could this mean there is more then just one city in GTA IV?

VC.jpg

The text says ''Visit Vice City $300''. Like i said before, It could just be a pointless billboard or, It could mean there is more then just one city in GTA IV. Discuss. ^_^

well, there is a possibility, but i don't think so dude, i mean there are so many pointless billboards on previous gta games.

but now the possibility has wide open for us, could it be more than just one city??? :lol:

I doubt it but maybe it could be like GTA1, LC,VC and SA all in one. But that i'm sure is impossible.

I just hope its more then 1 city, Or its more like NYC just with the name Liberty City.

Could be a pointless billboard, or, there might be something deeper in that. I'd love to have the feature to go see Vice City in present time and all, would be sick, but it doesn't really matter that much to me, Liberty City is great, I'm just looking forward to play this awesome game, the new chapter in the GTA-series and just enjoy Liberty City, oh yeah, it's gonna be great.

Could be a pointless billboard, or, there might be something deeper in that. I'd love to have the feature to go see Vice City in present time and all, would be sick, but it doesn't really matter that much to me, Liberty City is great, I'm just looking forward to play this awesome game, the new chapter in the GTA-series and just enjoy Liberty City, oh yeah, it's gonna be great.

I agree totally because it would be awesome see it in present time newer buildings a newer malibu, newer Malls ect

Liberty City itself is a pretty small place, so I'm definitely hoping there are other locations to be announced. Whether or not Vice City will be one of them I have no idea.

It is expanded, though, remember. So it isn't going to be as small as it was in III.

Yeah, all i want is New York (Gigantic) called Liberty city but completely different to original Liberty.

The locations from III, or atleast a lot of them, are there. In the trailer, infact..... o.o

How about just liberty City?

Yeah man, of course, Liberty City, as I said, doesn't matter if it will have the "Travel-feature" or not, Liberty City is all I'm waiting for, and it's gonna be an awesome re-visit.

i'm with you all the way GTAPlayer, all i need is LC, and nothing else B)

although having another island in GTA IV will be very cool :P