Movies

spaz. learn to dress like a guy and stop being a pathetic cross-dresser

What do you mean? I thought anonymous was a girl.

Cool down anonymous, we're not here to fight. And kaydog is new, cut him some slack

nope

anonymous is a guy

and sometimes a cross-dresser apparently

and yea, seriously, why do you have to argue everything?

like architect said, we arent here to fight

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spaz. learn to dress like a guy and stop being a pathetic cross-dresser

Ha, considering my lifestyle has nothing to do with this topic at all.

And Kaydog comes in out of no where, spits off shit he doesn't know about, THEN PMs me and continues to harass me when he has no clue what he's talking about. For over a page now I've been talking about SAW and you keep repeating that I had never seen the movies when I CLEARLY remember seeing all three of them. The first two multiple times.

I've been in a reaally touchy mood for weeks now, and between days of you twisting my words and not understanding the ones you didn't twist, and my mom being a total bitch because the only way she can win is by saying, "OK STOP IT I'M DONE GO TO YOUR ROOM" because she can't properly defend her opinion, and then even more shit that is irritating me... I'm just sick and tired of people in general.

The ignorance of 99.999274% of the world has driven me temporarily insane again. If you wish, talk to me on AIM, but step lightly.

Guessing some of this topic was the cause of this...?

No, the other one was, though.

hes just doing it to try and hurt my feelings

didnt work tho

Stop flattering yourself, jerk-off. I couldn't care less about your feelings or if they are hurt or not.

ok

well, you shouldnt take it out on us.

im going through a hard time as well, but i dont take it out on anyone who its not their fault

and kaydogg is talking about you not even seeing number 23, zodiac and spider man 3, but you're harrassing me about them

he even typed thats what hes talking about if you even read the post

The ignorance of 99.999274% of the world has driven me temporarily insane again. If you wish, talk to me on AIM, but step lightly.

didnt work tho

Stop flattering yourself, jerk-off. I couldn't care less about your feelings or if they are hurt or not.

blah blah blah blah

spaz

f*** OFF!!!

get your transvestite self out of my topics and away from me!!

god!

didnt work tho

blah blah blah blah

spaz

f*** OFF!!!

get your transvestite self out of my topics and away from me!!

god!

You, in a desperate attempt to not be wrong, keep changing the subject, flattering yourself, and wrongly accusing me of things. Learn the difference between a transvestite and a cross-dresser, kay? I'm a cross dresser, not a transvestite, genius.

I might watch those, but I probably wouldn't see them in theaters. Seems like they would be milks, to me.

ok

well, you shouldnt take it out on us.

im going through a hard time as well, but i dont take it out on anyone who its not their fault

and kaydogg is talking about you not even seeing number 23, zodiac and spider man 3, but you're harrassing me about them

he even typed thats what hes talking about if you even read the post

Actually, no, he simply says I haven't seen them. And had he paid attention to my posts for over the past PAGE he'd know I was then only talking about Saw because you're too dense to understand what Saw is about.

And part of my problem IS your fault. Your inability to comprehend my words is pissing me off.

you havent seen the numbre 23, or zodiac, or spirderman 3.

umm

no

he said you havent seen number 23, zodiac or spider man

read his post next time faggot

well, maybe if you didnt just bust out and start yelling at me cuz of my opinion on a f***ing movie, maybe it wouldntve happened

you get yourself into a lot of things then blame it on others.

not my fault

sorry

2003. id see condemned soon if i were you. its probably leaving soon cuz of f uckin spider man 3

Oh noes! The pieces of fabric I'm wearing are usually worn by females! Sooo, you're saying that it is wrong to have fun and dress up sometimes? Then I assume acting is wrong. Because that is what it essentially is. Dressing up as something you aren't.

And I'm not a hardass. Dumbass. On top of that, what does being "hard" and wearing a skirt have to do with anything? My girlfriend wears skirts most of the time((that's her skirt, even)), and I know for a fact she could kick your ass.

you havent seen the numbre 23, or zodiac, or spirderman 3.

umm

no

he said you havent seen number 23, zodiac or spider man

read his post next time faggot

well, maybe if you didnt just bust out and start yelling at me cuz of my opinion on a f***ing movie, maybe it wouldntve happened

you get yourself into a lot of things then blame it on others.

not my fault

sorry

I know what he said. And all he said was I didn't see them. But how about BOTH of you READ MY POSTS NEXT TIME, since BOTH of you are stuck on those movies when I'M NOT f***ING TALKING ABOUT THEM. f***ing HELL. If you can't keep up with what ONE person is saying, then get off the internet.

And I haven't had specific problems with people on here in a while, so again, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. And yes, I'm getting pissed because you are misunderstanding me to a point of sheer stupidity and yes, you misunderstanding me is YOUR FAULT, for I have tried 30253409 times to word it in a way your brain can comprehend. Unfortunately, you just are smart enough.

so?

replying to ignorent things isnt an excuse.

i dont f ucking care if i can spell.

its not important

but if you are so done with this topic, why the h ell do you keep replying.

get over itt.

seriously.

btw.

IM A GIRL.

NOT A GUYYY.

look at my personal picc.

yes it is, but its not my fault you've been having a rough time

and you shouldnt have a problem with me just cuz i ghave a movie a bad rating

this whole thing started cuz you were yelling at me cuz i gave movies that you never even saw, a bad rating (number 23, zodiac, and spider man 3)

idk how many times i have to say that

so?

replying to ignorent things isnt an excuse.

i dont f ucking care if i can spell.

its not important

but if you are so done with this topic, why the h ell do you keep replying.

get over itt.

seriously.

btw.

IM A GIRL.

NOT A GUYYY.

look at my personal picc.

yea, seriously spaz

f ucking gothic c unt

yes it is, but its not my fault you've been having a rough time

and you shouldnt have a problem with me just cuz i ghave a movie a bad rating

this whole thing started cuz you were yelling at me cuz i gave movies that you never even saw, a bad rating (number 23, zodiac, and spider man 3)

idk how many times i have to say that

I called you childish and said you shouldn't be rating movies. I didn't start "yelling" until after that. And you're stuck on those three movies. Spiderman 3 I know will be a good movie. And most of my friends have already backed that up. I said Number 23 and Zodiac looked like they had promising storylines. But Saw III I watched. I also saw Benchwarmers, and it was funny.

But you know what's even funnier? You're all, "idk how many times i have to say that", and I'm not denying that statement. At all. I didn't deny it from the beginning. Yet, I've repeated myself about Saw HOW MANY f***ING TIMES, and yet, you still don't get it. Regardless of whether I left you alone about the movies I didn't see, I would've pointed out Saw III because I HAVE SEEN IT. So I'd STILL be sitting here having this argument with you because you're too dense to understand the words I'm typing.

And Kaydogg's opinion doesn't count. For SHE is stuck insulting me over something I'm not even talking about right now. And another thing, genius, I'm not gothic.

Love how you put spaces in your words to prevent it from censoring. Aawww, think it makes you look cool? You're too cool for censors? f***wad.

woww.

puhhleeez.

"spaz"

your friends ratings on movies are going to be different than yours.

DUH.

soo what you think & what i think are two totally different ideas.

soo i dunno what you dont get.

but you should get help.

seriously.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah, but if you think a movie looks good and most of your friends see it and say it was good, you can probably bet you'll like it.

And instead of jumping in a conversation so late you're on a different topic than me, why don't you actually read my RECENT posts so that you don't look stupid insulting me about something I'm not even talking about.

OK guys I'm neutral here, so keep arguing and don't mind me. I'm gunna be on topic. first on the page i think.

I just saw "hot fuzz" and its really funny. The "shawn of the dead" cast and director are all funny. I like how stupid the fat guy is. AND THE PRIEST!

EDIT: damn spelling mistakes...

Edited by tilly

i never said im cool cuz i avoid the censors

im just sick of f uck showing up as f***

and you even told me you're gothic

and judging by your pics, you look pretty goth to me

just cuz i dont get something doesnt mean you have to yell at me

i get what you're saying

i get it!

there

now leave my f ucking topic

i never said im cool cuz i avoid the censors

im just sick of f uck showing up as f***

and you even told me you're gothic

and judging by your pics, you look pretty goth to me

just cuz i dont get something doesnt mean you have to yell at me

i get what you're saying

i get it!

there

now leave my f ucking topic

No buddy, I never told you I was gothic. For I don't tell anyone I'm gothic, because I'M NOT. And how about this, learn what the f*** "gothic" means before accusing me of being gothic. Y'know, just like you need to learn what a "transvestite" is.

And unlike you, I'm not stupid. I know you don't get what I'm saying. And I know no matter what I say, you won't get it. And there's a reason it's censored. Because CHRIS wants profane language censored. Because some people don't like seeing it.