Movies

spaz, a movie being good or not is an opinion

just cuz a movie had great acting doesnt make it good

i dont consider movies that bore me good.

and once again, its my opinion and its not gonna change no matter how much you yell at me

and no i did not read your whole post, cuz frankly, i dont care

you people dont scare me

yes, i know i double posted, and no i dont care

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem, actually you didn't. But what f***ing opinion do you have? Anyone in the world could say: "That movie is bad because it's boring" I seriously find no point of you stating your ratings here when you have no support behind it. And why do you not read the things we say because if you aren't you have no idea what we actually said and might be replying to something totally different. BTW, who said we were yelling we are merely typing on our PCs.

Yeah A LOT of good points which cues in for a BURN!

Like seriously come on dude, she's right you have to give support for your opinions. It's just stupid to say: "Oh this movie bored me so I don't like it" you gotta have more reasons than that. If you don't then what the f*** is the point of reading your ratings if all you say is: "It sucked cause it was boring" or the rare case of "It was great cause it entertained me". Like you haven't said anything that will help people, I found no point of this topic instead of causing many stupid and immature agruements Jezz.

Edit: Burn part was initially for Keruri but now for Spaz too.

well, the arguements have been entertaining, watching people get all butt hurt cuz i gave "good" movies bad ratings

its been fun for me

Ahem, actually you didn't. But what f***ing opinion do you have? Anyone in the world could say: "That movie is bad because it's boring" I seriously find no point of you stating your ratings here when you have no support behind it. And why do you not read the things we say because if you aren't you have no idea what we actually said and might be replying to something totally different. BTW, who said we were yelling we are merely typing on our PCs.

cussing me out, getting mad, yelling

whatever

and obviously you posted that while i was posting mine, so i thought i double posted

Who says we're getting hurt? You are just being an arrogant little prick who's basing movie ratings on a scale from 0-4 I believe on how "entertaining" it was for you. The point of ratings is to suggest movies or not suggest movies to others and all you're doing is just making a little scrapbook with your opinions that no one else will understand. Like what is the point of that?

Stop calling you sir? My pleasure.

Alright, MA'AM. We aren't arguing your opinion because it sucks, we're arguing it because the basis of it sucks. On top of that, I'm not attempting to change your opinion, I'm simply discrediting it. That comes as more fulfilling, in my opinion. Furthermore, I don't believe we are yelling, ma'am.

No where did I say great acting makes a great movie. What I DID suggest, however, was that great acting HELPS a movie. No, what MAKES the movie is the STORYLINE. And again, ma'am, I care not whether the movie bored you, but tell us WHY IT BORED YOU. Oh, that's right, because you don't yet((and possibly won't, from the way things are looking)) have the mental capacity to understand anything past stupid-humor and gore.

AGAIN, no one is yelling. Just because you interpret our words as yelling, doesn't mean it's true. Y'know, just like your interpretation of a "good movie" isn't always right. You are only further making yourself look ignorant.

So, I must repeat this question, if you did not read her post, how did you respond to her points? Mighty fine skill you have there, not even I can respond to correct points when I haven't yet read the post.

Ma'am, I assure you are attempts are not aimed at "scaring" you. But your blatant disregard for the rules looks like enough reason for at least a suspension. You clearly stated that you did not care if you double posted, which means you do not care if you break rules that you are well aware of. Ma'am, I suggest you not get testy with me.

if you guys wanna know why i said a movie sucked, ask!

whats so hard about that?

i didnt make this topic to tell you guys what movies to see.

i like telling people what i thought of movies, so i made this topic

you wanna know why i gave a movie a bad rating, ask me!

im not gonna post up a bunch of shit for all those movies on why i felt the way i did

you wanna know?

ask!

So, I must repeat this question, if you did not read her post, how did you respond to her points? Mighty fine skill you have there, not even I can respond to correct points when I haven't yet read the post.

i didnt read YOUR post spaz

YOUR post

Well we've been telling you that like for like the whole topic...

And I did ask you about the Pirates 3 rating you gave and you just gave me: "It was boring and I didn't watch the 1st and 2nd one" so I don't find that you've been paying attention the whole time. And usually when people rate movies they give reasons behind that, you have enough time to argue back at us when you could be just giving a couple reasons while you liked/disliked the movie it's not that hard you know.

Edit: Umm no Jezz, I'm 100% sure remembering something along the lines of: "I didn't even read your post Keruri because I'm sure it was a lecture etc." So pay attention to what you say and actually READ what we say.

Edited by Artur

I would like to start off by saying I have been taught respect. I call you sir out of that respect. This is a concept that you apparently do not possess.

I am sorry that I proved you wrong with some valid points. I am also sorry little one, for I can no longer due to your request call you sir, that you cannot quite handle some constructive criticism.

Your low level of thinking has prevented you from getting any use out of my suggestions. That is fine little one. However there is no need for you to get defensive and further dig yourself into a hole showing off how immature you are.

I was just giving you suggestions little one, I am sorry that this has so offended you.

And I did ask you about the Pirates 3 rating you gave and you just gave me: "It was boring and I didn't watch the 1st and 2nd one" so I don't find that you've been paying attention the whole time. And usually when people rate movies they give reasons behind that, you have enough time to argue back at us when you could be just giving a couple reasons while you liked/disliked the movie it's not that hard you know.

Edit: Umm no Jezz, I'm 100% sure remembering something along the lines of: "I didn't even read your post Keruri because I'm sure it was a lecture etc." So pay attention to what you say and actually READ what we say.

ok, well, i never said i didnt see the first pirates

i saw it and loved it

heres a thought for all of you

shut up, calm down, get the hell over it

and once your calm

i will answer any questions you have

i didnt read YOUR post spaz

YOUR post

and keruri

im not even gonna read your whole post cuz i know its just a lecture

Aaannd, you were saying, ma'am?

ok, well, i never said i didnt see the first pirates

i saw it and loved it

heres a thought for all of you

shut up, calm down, get the hell over it

and once your calm

i will answer any questions you have

I'm sorry, ma'am, but we are not the ones getting worked up. We are only proving our points, something you are obviously not capable of doing. Until YOU calm down, we will not back down.

Instead of us asking for basic reasoning behind your otherwise pointless ratings, why not simply give them to us to begin with? That's what normal people do. Or, at least, ones with a basic level of intellect.

Exactly it doesn't waste time and gets to the point much faster so we can discuss the points with you. Just give some valid reasons, that's all we're asking for.

And my bad I forgot that you said you saw the first Pirates. Like we have already said just give the ratings from the beginning and we'll be satisfied instead of us arguing like this where it's ending us up nowhere.

i LOVE lord of the rings!

i never saw the first one, but i saw both the 2nd and 3rd in theaters.

i loved them

the 2nd was excellent, the 3rd, wasnt as good as number 2, but it was still really good

great effects, incredible action sequences, etc

im disappointed that they arent making anymore

although theres still a 4th book they havent made yet

maybe they'll end up making that one

thats what im trying to do.

they did start jumping on me first tho

but it seemed we've all calmed down now so lets just leave it at that

Sir, she simply made a nice suggestion and even called you sir and such out of respect. YOU blew up on her. It's not our fault you can criticize the hell out of movies/games/people/etc. and yet you can't take a single ounce of it yourself.

Saw IIII i may see, i'm sure that i'll be seeing Pirates 3, it looks good. I never got to see the Condemned though, it only lasted 4 weeks in the theater.

Both of those owned hardcore.

The Condemned didn't really look all that good, though I would watch it if someone offered/asked.

How could you know if Saw IIII owned? Its not even out in theaters yet. Unless you're talking about Saw III.

condemned stayed for like 2 weeks in the theaters here

it was really good

had some awesome action scenes

althought it was extremely disturbing and

SPOILERS

the guy from hostel dies, and i really wanted him to live. and hes a major pussy in the movie, so that kind of pissed me off

END SPOILERS

but it was a pretty good movie and a lot better than i expected

SPAZ: you're right. im sorry. i just wanna end this huge fight here

so sorry to everyone

but i am going to continue to give movies that i didnt like a bad rating no matter what, and if you want to know why i felt that way, ask me and i'll give you every reason

Saw IIII i may see, i'm sure that i'll be seeing Pirates 3, it looks good. I never got to see the Condemned though, it only lasted 4 weeks in the theater.

Both of those owned hardcore.

The Condemned didn't really look all that good, though I would watch it if someone offered/asked.

How could you know if Saw IIII owned? Its not even out in theaters yet. Unless you're talking about Saw III.

Didn't read it correctly. Thought you said III.