Action Replay Max Drive

Joyrider

I got a Action Replay Max Drive usb pen, and also San Andreas (duh <_< )

but i have a problem.

i took some screenshots in the game and saved them on my ps2 official memory card.

when i went to the action replay memory manager i could only find gta SA save file (i think it must contain the snapshots inside) so i put that on my AR MAX Drive (usb pen).

when i go to my pc and plug the usb in it, i can only see the save file of san andreas.

Does anyone knows how to get the snapshots of gta San Andreas, i looked on Codejunkies.com, but they only say the things that i did.

if the snapshots are inside the SA save file (wich is .max file type on my pc) how can i get them out?

What are you on about I was on less than an hour before you.

I don't think there is a way of getting the pictures because I suspect that each picture is a load of stored variables which place objects into the picture meaning that no pictures are saved as any form of openable graphic because for that you would probably see some .txd files.

• 4 weeks later...

Man, 50 dollars? I just spent that on a TV Tuner card, which does images AND videos. I play the game right on my desktop. Seriously, I can play the game as my background, it's badass. But normally if I'm not searching the net I play in fullscreen.

Wow, didn't realise how big of a bump this was.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...