Milestone money in bank

CroScorpion

I got a idea for this when I reached my first 10,000 dollars, so post how much you have.

Rules:

Until 10 000 a milestone is every 1000

Then until 30 000 it's every 5000

From then until 100 000 it will be very 10 000

After 100 000 it will be every 25 000

Until 250 000 when we'll just go by 100 000

Starting from a million we'll do 250 000

2 mill, 500 000

4 mill and further will go per million

Thanks to Jace for rules.

Edited by CroScorpion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared dont but Credit Card.It doesnt work.And if you but.

According to Slayer you will join a KIND OF CLUB who are fooled in buying Credit Card :P

Some members are...Lol leave it.It might create a fight.

Anyways.I have 55,000 something.Too lazy to check exact amount.

Nothing of GFX but.

I just earned 120$ from GraphicX Crew.100 of Jace and 20 of gtagod. :o

Just off-topic for a second, how do you buy a credit card? It doesn't work for me.

Yeah, the credit cards still haven't been fixed. Pretty gay.

I have 5512, not much. If you're not in a gang, then the money just piles up. I usually buy the collect interest thing if it's there.

I wouldn't call 5.5k "piling up". I RUN a gang..... And I have over EIGHT.... MILLLIIIOON.

This is nothing but a topic to brag in. Fortunately for me, it works really well. As I have 8 million dollars. Yes... ALONE, I have MORE money than ALL THE GANGS PUT TOGETHER. God it feels good to have a mass amount of money that I don't yet have a purpose for.

I have 5512, not much. If you're not in a gang, then the money just piles up. I usually buy the collect interest thing if it's there.

I wouldn't call 5.5k "piling up".

It does if you do nothing with it, like me. BTW I wasn't talking about MY money piling up, I was talking about other people, and that if they're not in a gang there isn't much to spend it on.

I'm going to pass $54,000 tonight after I collect my interest. I might be posting here a lot since I make $1k every two days. :P

@The Architect: You can see how much you have on hand under your post count and how much you have in the bank in the store section thing at the top of the page.

Edited by Rashon125

• 2 weeks later...