School/High-School

CroScorpion

This is the first High School year for me but in 16th of June the school will end and then 3 months of vacation `till 15th of September ...

My grades are pretty good, on the first semester I finished the 6th from my class ... Of course I hope this will change and hoping for a higher place ... this monday I recieved 4 A+ ( or 10 in my country ) but Tuesday I ruined it all ith a 5 ( equivalent of D in some countries ) at French Language ... Damn!!!!! I made only one error but it was fatal :(

High-School is pretty interesting, it has good and bad moments ...

Anyways this month I did some things that were strange to me due to my high school ( lots of competitions and sports events ) most of them were bad things :) ( I did something illegal today but please don`t tell the cops ) ...

Im in college now and have almost finished my first year. I have my media and theatre exam next week and then Im done.

I love college, its so much fun and I love going. Most of my classes are great (except Geology) and I love my theatre class. We have lots of parties together and stuff.

In some ays i enter the school, as we jsut moved to where i live right now, i will go to another school,so ill tell about my other one:

The first day was pretty nice, i was sitting on a bench, during the break, and talking to a friend, 4 seconds after, he was gone, and i was surrounded by all the 8th grade girls, who where asking me question about sweden, and stuff like that, the 2nd day (LOL) it was the same, at 3rd day, i started to know the other kids, i made a fight, but i couldnt beat this other guy, because of the damn teachers...

the day after, i had to make some work, but i forgot, and a guy, told the teacher that...damn snitch...so if the teacher wasnt there, i would have beaten him up.

Well...I cant remember any more for now :)

I. Hate. School. Plain. And. Simple.

Is secondary school Middle School, or Junior High? Well, I'm in 7th grade(Middle School). I've been on Principal's List(Best you can get grade wise) until' 6th grade(until' Middle School). Why, I just hate the schools, teachers, tests, homework, everything there. For me it was kinda a big jump from Elemetrary School to Middle School, from 1 piece of homework a week to 10 peices of homework a week at least. Plus I don' try, going to summer school this year :/ . Well, I'm gonna start trying again, now. Funny, bad ect. stories coming soon....

In some ays i enter the school, as we jsut moved to where i live right now, i will go to another school,so ill tell about my other one:

The first day was pretty nice, i was sitting on a bench, during the break, and talking to a friend, 4 seconds after, he was gone, and i was surrounded by all the 8th grade girls, who where asking me question about sweden, and stuff like that, the 2nd day (LOL) it was the same, at 3rd day, i started to know the other kids, i made a fight, but i couldnt beat this other guy, because of the damn teachers...

the day after, i had to make some work, but i forgot, and a guy, told the teacher that...damn snitch...so if the teacher wasnt there, i would have beaten him up.

Wow! And you spoke Spanish to those girls ? Anyways what was that fight for ?

Right now i am in the last year of school.

Actually i am already said to be in college.But the state in which i live still calls this last two years as School.We still have uniforms to wear etc :(

After this i will move to some engineering college.

Computer or Software engineering i guess.Thats what i plan to do.

Or might perhaps go for MBA.

Secondary School. I'm just a normal year 10 student working my way up in getting a good GCSE grade. I'm right now going through Work Experience were you work for 2 weeks in a job and you have to understand the things that happen in a job.

Sooner after the summer holidays, I'll be in my final year of Secondary school. After that, I'll be finally in college and then In University.

I am a student in Year/Grade 9. I am not over smart but I get B's so im happy. Yet I have to push my grades up a bit if I want to become a doctor. Or if i don't get those Grades i'll be going to a Drama College, and work in TV.

There's my life plan.

Wow! And you spoke Spanish to those girls ? Anyways what was that fight for ?

Of course i spoke spanish.

And the fight...ah, the cock-a-roach got stupid with me, get use a lil' "device" that gives small, small electric thing, i allmost didnt feel it, but he still was f***in' up with me.

Thats why i allmost sticked his head up his culo B)