What Was Your Last & Whats Your Next Concert?

MishoM

Never been to a concert, yet. I think my dad built a Diaz amp for Mayer though. Might've been a different dude, but they're really high end amplifiers. I thought Guns n' Roses broke up and went into Velvet Revolver?

Guns N' Roses never really "broke up". Band members just left. But instead, we now have a much more talented Guns N' Roses, sadly the only two original members left are Axl Rose and Dizzy Reed. The line up now is:

Axl Rose (Piano, Singing), Robin Finck (Lead Guitar), Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (Guitar), Richard Fortus (Guitar), Tommy Sintson (Bass), Frank Ferrer (Drums), Dizzy Reed/Chris Pitman (Keyboards)

Chinese Democracy should be coming out around November 2007, I follow all Guns N' Roses news very closely, as I myself have a fansite (GNRForums.com, check the sig).

BTW, right now, GN'R have some more tour dates lined up, if you live in Japan, Australia, or New Zealand, check some GNR fansites because they will be playing show there! As for VR, Velvet Revolver has Slash, Duff, and Matt Sorum. But they have the shitty lead singer, Scott Weiland so they aren't that great. But I'll be seeing them just for Slash and Duff later this year!

Cool stuff about your dad building an amp for John Mayer. ^_^

Last one I went to was Aerosmith/Jackall. It was a medium sized city in the midwest, around '92.

It sucked, w/ bad dental work.

Show lasted maybe 2 1/2 hours (including two 40 minute breaks) & they just weren't into it, like the only reason they showed up was so they wouldn't get sued.

Best one was the mid '80s, Bachman Turner Overdrive in a bowling alley, those guys put on a helluva show for $4 tickets, played till the alley had to close (local liquor laws)

I've got many shows lined up!

I'll be attending a free They Might Be Giant's concert this July, after I'll be going to see The Flaming Lips in August, and after them I'll be seeing Velvet Revolver/Alice In Chains (they're touring togeather!) in late August.

I can't wait! ^_^

Ahh yess. Good Charlotte came to Jakarta, but neither did I, I didn't like it too, but my sister liked it so she watched it. Avenged Sevenfold! I LOVED the band about a year ago, but they're OK. I just wish it doesn't get cancelled, because usually bands get 'warned' not to play for security purposes. Since, Indonesia is prone to bombs.

Never been, however, I'm going to Reading Festival in August, and that is gonna fucking own!

What day are you going? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? I just looked at the line-up and I'd suggest you go to Sunday. Smashing Pumpkins + NIN = Awesome.

ALL weekend!! We all managed to get weekend tickets so we'll be camping out there, and yeah you're right, SUNDAY is the day I am most looking forward to :D

Wow, damn it I wish I was you. I just wish I would be going to the Sunday show, it's such a good line-up. (Well, there are a few bands who suck, but oh well.)