Fav non-english music artist

Slyde

Post your favourite non-English music artist! Doesn't have to be your favourite, but one you heard from some random place that you enjoyed. Post a description of it, even if we have no idea what that song is from.

Just something new to post about!

Mine:

This song is awesome! By Younha

Edited by wackyfunsuperslide

BTW- How do you post a Youtube Vid straight to a post?

Just put the video code between youtube bars

The video code is the one after the =

www.youtube.com/watch=?v=qwertyuiop1234567

Let me think... Adriana Mezzadri (???), Alessandro Safina (ITA) , Ombladon (RO) and others ...

Edited by Gycu Brun

BTW- How do you post a Youtube Vid straight to a post?

Just put the video code between youtube bars

The video code is the one after the =

www.youtube.com/watch=?v=qwertyuiop1234567

Let me think... Adriana Mezzadri (???), Alessandro Safina (ITA) , Ombladon (RO) and others ...

cool ty

Whoa, loads of kickass scandinavian metal bands like Children of Bodom, In Flames, Ensiferum, Dream Evil, Wintersun, Hammerfall... Then the german Rammstein is ok I guess. Finally, from croatian bands I respect Hladno Pivo (punk rock) and Prljavo Kazalište (old school rock).

Perhaps I'll update with a few links later...

Did you mean bands that are from another country, or bands which sing in a language other than English?

I like Rammstein (German) and Children of Bodom (Finnish, songs in English), for the heavy stuff.

and Millencolin (Swedish, songs in English) a punk/"skater rock" band - whatever you wanna call it.

There's a Japanese band I like which do a lot of techno stuff for the Gran Turismo games' soundtracks, can't remember the exact name though, and techno isn't one of main interests.

I can`t believe most of you listen to rock/punk rock etc. ...

Well better start believing... B)

Oh my, I forgot Helloween, a german power metal band, but they sing in english too.

Did you mean bands that are from another country, or bands which sing in a language other than English?

Well Ensiferum has a few songs on the "original" Finnish language. As for COB it doesn't matter, you can't understand most of the lyrics anyway ;)

• 3 weeks later...