Nintendo WeeWii

Highwire

BRITNEY SPEARS HAS COOTIES

They made her hair fall out

From the websites home page. The article does not even seem real in the least. How in the world did you fall for it?

It is just a bunch of fake news articles made for the fun of it.

Oh and by the way, the hand held in the picture has been released for a while.

Edited by Little_Chestnut

The image is a Game Boy Micro.... The idea of the handheld is both absurd and highly impractical((how would you expect to play a game that requires IR pointing and motion controls on a HANDHELD?)). On top of that, those responses didn't sound very real to me, AT ALL.

Besides, that site looks like it's sole purpose is fake news for entertainment.

I doubt it'll come out. I looked at the pic again and it is a GB Micro. I hate sites like that when they make up fake articles about stuff for their own entertainment when their bored and have nuthin' to do.

I think that's the entire point of that site in general, dude....

Can we laugh at him now? Please?

I doubt it'll come out. I looked at the pic again and it is a GB Micro. I hate sites like that when they make up fake articles about stuff for their own entertainment when their bored and have nuthin' to do.

I think that's the entire point of that site in general, dude....

I know thats what I meant I was talkin about the whole site.

I'll save you the time of reading my full and frank descrption regarding why that website is soooo bad at lying, and why you are such an idiot to have fallen for it...

You know i don't like you anyway, so i needn't express my dislike toward you any more.

But yeah, @ spaz - I saw that wiibalance thingy on a site a couple of days ago, looks pretty sweet, and hopefully it'll be better than the ones made for games like SSX3, and it should get some proper use. More drunken wii fun!

And the weewii, well we all may take the piss from time to time, but come on.