Post Something Embarrassing about yourself!

Slyde

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righty - Damn, dude! Aren't you a little young to be falling apart? At least I'm relatively old.

Carpal tunnel still pisses me off.

Destroyed my right shoulder a few years back, left one not much better. Used to be able to pick up 450# (about 200 kilo),

Now when I need to move something heavy, I have to get someone to do it for me. I'm 6'3" & weigh about 275, so it makes

me look pretty weak. A lot of times, I'll do it anyway & just bear the pain.

Hmm, I tripped over backwards and broke my arm in 3 places. Guess that counts. Oh and then there's accidentally revealing my local football club's sponsor 2 days before I should of, yep they were best please with me. :whistle:

Can't think of much stuff now but like 2 years ago I was playing football and I rammed my shin into his shin by accident. I ended up breaking my shin (only a hairline crack) while the other guy was fine. XD

I'll think of more stuff later.

Oh and I'm VERY short for my age. A lot of elementary kids are taller than me :S

That's nothing. I'm 5'0 and in high school.

wow, this topic is funny, but a little pointless :P

i once peed out of the window, i have to stop(while driving without a license) in the middle of the road at night, and i thought no one else is in that road, and my friends are sleeping wasted, a cop saw me and my friends, we got caught while i'm f***ing peeing. although, luckily my friend's father is a cop, they bailed us out and i never tell this to my parents

Edited by ArtSweet