Bully Coming To Wii, Xbox 360

MishoM

Rockstar's "Bully" is going to be re-released on the Xbox 360 and on the Nintendo Wii! I'm guessing it didn't do to well on the PlayStation 2.... This version of the game is going to be called "Bully: Scholarship Edition".

More info here: http://kotaku.com/gaming/intro-to-cashing-...-360-280490.php and here: rockstargames.com/bully

Who's buyin' it?!

I don't see much point in buying it for 360 if you have it on PS2 (Don't have 360 so this doesn't concern me, infact I don't even have the game.) Big woop better graphics. But for the Wii I probaly will get it because people say it rocks.

Well, guess what? My PS2 broke two years ago and none of my PS2-owning friends bought the game. So, this is my only chance to play Bully. Better graphics? Do you really think I care about better graphics? I just want to play the effin' game without rebuying a console.

I'm guessing you said the same thing when GTA 3 thru San Andreas was ported to the Xbox. Said the same old fanboy bullshit back then, didn't ya?

Why is it when a game that originated on one console is ported to others, somebody has to shoot their fucking mouth off like a moron?

Edited by WnN2

I don't see much point in buying it for 360 if you have it on PS2 (Don't have 360 so this doesn't concern me, infact I don't even have the game.) Big woop better graphics. But for the Wii I probaly will get it because people say it rocks.

Well, guess what? My PS2 broke two years ago and none of my PS2-owning friends bought the game. So, this is my only chance to play Bully. Better graphics? Do you really think I care about better graphics? I just want to play the effin' game without rebuying a console.

I'm guessing you said the same thing when GTA 3 thru San Andreas was ported to the Xbox. Said the same old fanboy bullshit back then, didn't ya?

Why is it when a game that originated on one console is ported to others, somebody has to shoot their fucking mouth off like a moron?

Yeah, I never got to play it either. BUT, I think this game is coming out in like Sep., I've got enough games to buy this fall/winter so I won't be getting it now. I might get it eventually though.

I dont think he meant it in that way, allhe was saying is that if you already have it on PS2, whats the point of having it on the 360 or Wii.

Anyway this game is good Wii and 360 owners will enjoy it. I certainly did.

Chill!

I wasn't pointing it at you but was just saying that if anybody had it on PS2 then there's not much need to get it for 360. And no I didn't say that fanboy crap about GTA.

I'm not a fanboy of any console ok? I think Microsoft make good consoles, so do Nintendo, so do Sony. If I was a fanboy I wouldn't be saying that ok? I prefer Nintendo and Sony of course, but I don't think that "ARGH! WHY IS IT COMING OUT ON 360!!! MICROSOFT = CRAPPYSOFT" Or crap like that.

Don't jump to conclusions.

And moving on....

I wonder what will be used as the rubber band on the slingshot. The Wii-mote or the Nunchuku?

I'm thinking Nunchuk... You know because then you pull back the Nunchuk and aim with Wii-mote. While holding the analog stick back on the Nunchuk you get ready to fire you let the analog flick back to it's position. Get what I'm saying?