Mission Wishlist

Slyde

What mission have you dreamed of doing in GTA? Let your fantasy roll out.

I want a mission where you have to sneak into a helicopter (damn it, there is no planes!), hijack it and use it throw bombs at a specific target causing real destruction. After that, you have to crash the helicopter into a drug house right before you jump out for a shoot out involving intense firing. Mobs of your men and your enemies will come causing one hell of a bloody battle. You live happily ever after :P

I also want a mission where you have to try to escape from a hunter while you are on a motorbike. You will have to try and out smart the pilot by going through tunnels, doing fast turns and some big stunts.

Your Turn.

Nice ideas... love the second one...

Hmmm... It's hard to think of one... think of all the missions in each GTA game and the number of GTA games...

K, how about one where you go James Bond and you are in a gunfight rolling and tumbling... With only a One-Shot Pistol?

... On the top of cranes/buildings/high places trying not to fall down? ^_^

Like I said, I can't think of any ideas... <_<

Remember when you had to get pics of Alex Shrub in VC, something like that w/ Jack Thompson & then you hack his website

& post them. This would be a good one for using a Sanchez & being chased through Liberty's version of Central Park by JT's

goons on Faggios. The pics could be of him in a negligee & heels kissing a donkey or something like that.

In '89 the US Supreme Court ruled public figures could NOT seek damages from parodies (People VS Larry Flynt).

Let the fun begin.....

I like missions where the other guy is driving and you have to shoot enemies that approach ( like that mission with the bike in SA or with the one with the boat in VC ) Damn I love those type of missions ...

Edited by Gycu Brun

• 2 months later...

Bit of a bump, but it's a useful topic.

I'd like a mission similar to the Mr. Blackphone one in VC, where you are given a list of targets to hunt down and kill. (Like, there was the guy on the billboard, two near a jeweller's, one riding a motorcycle.)

Proabably because it's the first mission in VC i ever played (before i owned the game)... but... eh.

-I'd like to see a mission similar to the Bad Boys II car chase involving the car carrier dumping vehicles as you try to chase it down. I think it would be a great way to show off the new physics engine & showcase the quality of vehicle damage.

-It would be good to make use of the tall buildings with a few sniper missions. With various methods of escape, such as base jumping from the roof, jumping from a window & hang on to the bottom of a waiting helicopter or making your way across rooftops either on foot or on a sanchez.

-I've always said that I wanted a fully functioning prison as it would add loads of possibilities, missions where you have to get inside & break some one out or kill someone in there for example.

-Similarly a hospital would be great. One possibility: Roman is criticly injured in a previous mission & is laid up in hospital. You know the guilty party will be in to finish off the job, so you disguise yourself as a doctor or nurse (depending on your preference) to take back the element of suprise & stealthily wipe out Roman's assailents.

This one's a bit silly but, if R* are still in the mood for a few comedy missions, it would be great to impersonate a surgeon & covertly gain access to the OR (Opperating Room/Theatre) while a target is laying open on the table. So when the head surgeon is done & asks you to close them up, you place a small incendatry device inside the patient, turning them into a walking bomb for you to detonate when most effective.

:rofl:

dont know if anyone has said this (couldnt be.... reading the other post) but.. id like to see a bank robbery.. but in more depth than the previous GTA's..with like side missions e.g a mission where you have to break into an office and steal the building plans of the bank.. and thats where the side missions start... gathering things needed for the bank job... and not just running in all guns blazing and robbing the safe... more stealth

dont know if anyone has said this (couldnt be.... reading the other post) but.. id like to see a bank robbery.. but in more depth than the previous GTA's..with like side missions e.g a mission where you have to break into an office and steal the building plans of the bank.. and thats where the side missions start... gathering things needed for the bank job... and not just running in all guns blazing and robbing the safe... more stealth

You can do that in SA but I agree with the stealth part.

you could? i dont think the mission was that good because i cant remeber it.. and i remeber all my favourite missions...

well another idea of mine would be to torture someone for information.. not driving a car and crashing to scare them i mean actual physical torture

also, a mission where you have to assasinate someone.. like the mayor of liberty city, if she isnt dead from gta 3, but from quite a distance with more realistic snipers.. like where you have to take into account distance and windspeed of where to aim the shot, maybe im alittle too specific but.. just one of my fantasies :)

you could? i dont think the mission was that good because i cant remeber it.. and i remeber all my favourite missions...

well another idea of mine would be to torture someone for information.. not driving a car and crashing to scare them i mean actual physical torture

also, a mission where you have to assasinate someone.. like the mayor of liberty city, if she isnt dead from gta 3, but from quite a distance with more realistic snipers.. like where you have to take into account distance and windspeed of where to aim the shot, maybe im alittle too specific but.. just one of my fantasies :)

I love the sniping part

How come nobody wants a mission where your given a minigun and a few other dudes to help you out and just go to some kinda building/warehouse surrounded by cars and enemies which you just tottally WHIPE OUT!!! without even focusing just shoot all over the place, blowing up cars and killing a bunch of assholes as you just walk calmly to the house and blow open the door and just blow everythin up or crash through the walls with with a Rhino! thats what i wanna see. Or even better blow up a giant ship or yacht with a rocket launcher or snip people attacking your territory! What do you think of my ideas?

How come nobody wants a mission where your given a minigun and a few other dudes to help you out and just go to some kinda building/warehouse surrounded by cars and enemies which you just tottally WHIPE OUT!!! without even focusing just shoot all over the place, blowing up cars and killing a bunch of assholes as you just walk calmly to the house and blow open the door and just blow everythin up or crash through the walls with with a Rhino! thats what i wanna see. Or even better blow up a giant ship or yacht with a rocket launcher or snip people attacking your territory! What do you think of my ideas?

Is that suposed to be a good mission? No, at least that's my opinion.

Something in that direction.

Your job is to wipe out a carlot owned by a Russian mobster, then you fend off his gang. When they are down, hunt down

the mobster w/ a Sanchez.

Weapon issued would be the mini-gun w/ unlimited ammo.

Rewards include a new save house (car lot), business (if allowed in GTA4) & mini-gun/Sanchez spawn there.

Something in that direction.

Your job is to wipe out a carlot owned by a Russian mobster, then you fend off his gang. When they are down, hunt down

the mobster w/ a Sanchez.

Weapon issued would be the mini-gun w/ unlimited ammo.

Rewards include a new save house (car lot), business (if allowed in GTA4) & mini-gun/Sanchez spawn there.

Yea dats what im talkin bout! and Ivan im sorry you dont like my style... But im so happy about Niko not being Serbian that i dont even wanna argue.

Something similar to 'just business' in San Andreas. Ask me, and that's a staple mission style for any game (of the same genre)

Saying this, it would be cool to have to chase a truck and jump onto the back, then work your way along the trailer and pwn the driver.... Steal the cargo and store it in a warehouse :)

With cops and gang members in pursuit, of course. (call it, 3, 4 stars?)

Something similar to 'just business' in San Andreas. Ask me, and that's a staple mission style for any game (of the same genre)

Saying this, it would be cool to have to chase a truck and jump onto the back, then work your way along the trailer and pwn the driver.... Steal the cargo and store it in a warehouse :)

With cops and gang members in pursuit, of course. (call it, 3, 4 stars?)

Favorite mission, after I got used to it. Hah, as in.. the bike not blowing up etc. So awesome though.

I'd kinda like a Phenom Phen '86 (sp?) type from Vice City. Imagine blowing through goons onto the rooftops of HUGE mansions and going inside to raid.

Where you have to kill a lawyer with incriminating photos and when you kill him he says "Guns don't kill people video games do!"

Oh wait that's a mission in the game.... ;)

errr...

Probably one where you have an awsome high speed car chase over bridges and through tunnels, weaving through traffic and then it all ends by the other guys crashing then you have to stop at a red light..... :P