Vice City original version

DBturbo

I've always wondered what it would be like to play on the first vice city that rockstar made. But before they realeased the game they made changes. For example in they changed the map, pedestrians, cars, weapons and buldings and roads. For the map they was a big piece added onto fort baxter with a runway. Have you ever wondered why one of the runways has a curve on it??? because it used to a long straight runway till they changed it. It is suspected you would have a hyda jet. You could of have land mines and tazer guns. This video shows all of it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q23e8PKHi5Y. I would like to see which version would ahve been the best either rockstars first version or the final released version. would you??

i think some of the reasons why they stuff out is because of disc memory space and things they thought they didn't need. The hydras that would have been in vice were probably taken out because the city was to small and hydas are a very fast plane plus it would be anoying with the loading screens. i would of still liked to of tested it to see what it would of been like.

Nice Video... but wasn't Fort Baxter like that before they made changes? Or did they make new changes..? :huh:

Before rockstar realeased the game fort baxter used to be massive with a long runway. But before the final release they make changes to the game one being that fort baxter was made smaller with a curved runway.

• 1 month later...