The Pwn...

JustADummy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I want to pwn the members who asked for it due to their rampant stupidity and assholeness.

Incomplete list of members I've either helped pwn or pwn3d directly:

Juggalo

Samiam2

EdwardtheGreat

Johnny-Kazuki

Chris Benoit

Raymond

Max Payne

Highwire

ZEI's asshole brother

Don't fuck with the short kid. He'll be on your ass and won't get off until you're dead.

Edited by TEC 9

You're all fags for spending so much time in a topic saying the word "pwned" so many times it made me feel less cool just because of how many times I had to say PWN in my head. Seriously, atleast 75% of the claimed "PWNS" in this topic are the equivalent of "LOLZ U IZ FAG!!!"......

Not only is the idea of the topic retarded, but they keep saying "pwned"...which is actually a typo of "owned", but some how that turned into a new version of it...

Sort of like how people say "W00t"...which is also a typo.

Speaking of pointless, not needed topics....

Could the majority of what has been posted in this topic be considered as flame or something because aparently Raymond and the rest were "owned" which may be considered as flaming becuase "owning" someone most times will involve flaming especially with n00bs. I se this topic turning into a future flame topic, I hate flaming despite doing it before and my useless attempts at trying to stop flaming.

You're all fags for spending so much time in a topic saying the word "pwned" so many times it made me feel less cool just because of how many times I had to say PWN in my head. Seriously, atleast 75% of the claimed "PWNS" in this topic are the equivalent of "LOLZ U IZ FAG!!!"......

Not only is the idea of the topic retarded, but they keep saying "pwned"...which is actually a typo of "owned", but some how that turned into a new version of it...

Sort of like how people say "W00t"...which is also a typo.

Sir, I think we just might have "PWNED" the entire PWN topic......

Could the majority of what has been posted in this topic be considered as flame or something because aparently Raymond and the rest were "owned" which may be considered as flaming becuase "owning" someone most times will involve flaming especially with n00bs. I se this topic turning into a future flame topic, I hate flaming despite doing it before and my useless attempts at trying to stop flaming.

Owning someone isn't always flaming them... In fact, it can be the opposite, even.

Owning someone isn't always flaming them... In fact, it can be the opposite, even.

Yeah, but mainly newer members are owned (They retaliate with a Flame) because they seem to do things wrong more easily. But I guess it happened to all of us when we joined so it's bound to happen to them just as quick as it happened to us ;).

You want this topic pwned( <_< )? Own it of you want! :jumpon: