Classic Cartoons

Thomas.

I was recently searching around looking for some cartoons I used to watch when I was little, some of these cartoons even aired on Nickelodeon.

Some of the cartoons I remember watching were Dastardly & Mutley and The Wacky Racers.

That was the opening of Dastardly and Mutley with "Catch The Pigeon".

An Advert for Oats so Simple. Comedy

-----------------

What Cartoons can you Vaguely remember watching when you were 3 - 8 and the cartoons were over 20 Years Old?

Edited by TFY

I was recently searching around looking for some cartoons I used to watch when I was little, some of these cartoons even aired on Nickelodeon.

Some of the cartoons I remember watching were Dastardly & Mutley and The Wacky Racers.

That was the opening of Dastardly and Mutley with "Catch The Pigeon".

An Advert for Oats so Simple. Comedy

-----------------

What Cartoons can you Vaguely remember watching when you were 3 - 8 and the cartoons were over 20 Years Old?

I've been watching the Wacky Racers, Scooby-Doo and a bunch of other cartoons when I was little; I always see Dastardly and Mutley getting pwned there, not winning a single race...

I used to play games about Looney Tunes, I am even trying to find one so I can play it over again. It's called Bugs Bunny & Tazz: Time Busters what is quite good.

I used to watch on Boomerang and Cartoon Network, The Magic Roundabout. I didn't like it but it was worth it and I knew that someone was going to bring up the following cartoon - Scooby Doo!

ahah i still have boomerang (all the old ones r on this now) and watch it sometimes

loved watching road runner, all the looney tunes cartoons, wacky races, too many to list.

road runner was especially funny imo. 1scene u see the road runner running away (der) then the road runner paints a tunnel on the wall (where there is no tunnel) then the road runner runs straight through (into) it. then the coyote comes and then runs straight into the wall, then tries to run in again and gets pwned by a train.

lol, gotta feel sorry for the little guy.

the movie they made (looney tunes back in action) not too long ago (couple yrs ago), was awesomely good. funny.