GTAIV boasts 100 hours of Gameplay

Mpilk901

It seems Rockstar has told VideoGamer.com that it will take a colossal 100 hours for a player to fully complete Grand Theft Auto IV... well, if you take your time. A Rockstar spokesperson issued the time estimation when VideoGamer visited London's HQ for a hands-on with the game.

"If you're not in a rush and you answer the phone when it rings it'll take about 100 hours to complete", the spokesperson said. "It's harder to distinguish between main and side missions - there are loads of both. But there are more main missions than side missions. It's not as clear cut as it used to be because of the phone."

Source: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/2661.html

i might be wrong but didnt san andreas take about 150 hours to complete it looks like IV wont take as long

I have no Idea because I had problems playing some missions like Ceaser Vialpando, Beach Party and the last one, because the graphics were too powerfull for my PC, but I changed the settings and can play now :) but back on topic, I got a feeling it will be more than 100 hours because 7 Missions is equal to 4 hours play or 4 Missions is equal to 7 Hours.

It took a week for me to complete LCS the 2nd time, there was the exception of school. If I didn't go to school, then I would have completed the game in 2 or 3 days. VCS took much longer, because it was way harder, but it was fun; in the end I completed it. I had great fun playing all the other GTA games, GTA 3 took me a few months, it took me a month to complete Bomb Da Base, at least that's what I think it's called. San Andreas wasn't that easy, some of the missions were a complete bitch to complete. I wonder what surprises we'll have in store for us in GTA IV, only time can tell. Or people. :P

I really want to pre-order it, I have the money, but my dad just won't let me. Maybe I'll just pre-order it without him knowing, but all my money is in the bank, and he doesn't want me to waste it on some game. If only I could take the money out of my account, then pre-order it with his money, then pay him back. That way, we'll both be happy.

Oh ok, my bad Llama.

I've been playing SA for over a year now, and I still roam around like crazy, shoot cops, run around the Ghetto in LS killing the Ballas, trying my luck in LV, stealing sexy cars in SF and messing around with the restricted airspace and so on. I'm still not bored of it! So there's another reason why T2 should reject EA's offer ;)

Hi Urbanoutlaw, wassup?

Beat it? Probably. Getting 100% complete will take at least 100 hours if they try to improve on how much you could do

in SA.

In Godfather I finish in 110 -130, but that includes taking ALL businesses & finding ALL hidden reels. I typically try to finish

a game & go back for 100% complete.

I'll beat the storyline in like 20 hours or less. :P