Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Of all the posts I have seen of your's so far you have done nothing but got your opinion across with the use of informative and very useful information, opinions and views. You certainly do seem very intelligent, and have a strong opinion, which is always good. A very very big welcome from myself, I hope you utterly enjoy your time here.

I Respect you very much, Comrade, But...

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

Are you suggesting he has judged me to quickly for your liking?

Silberio....

Picture of barney+quote containig the word 'douchebag'= sure - fire intelligence.

Strong opinions FTW!

OH, EDIT: het all new members. Habve a great stay, beware of spaz, or what ever his name is, shake a hule, shag a cooler, or what ever, i forget. He will smite you :evil:

from a great height.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Of all the posts I have seen of your's so far you have done nothing but got your opinion across with the use of informative and very useful information, opinions and views. You certainly do seem very intelligent, and have a strong opinion, which is always good. A very very big welcome from myself, I hope you utterly enjoy your time here.

I Respect you very much, Comrade, But...

I still don't get it, what did I do? What I said was meant to be taken as a compliment, hope it wasn't taken that way.

far you have done nothing

That seems pretty heavy, buddy.

Read the rest of that sentence. Nothing meant "you have nothing but the right thing so far" and "you have done nothing but impressed me so far". I thought that was rather obvious... It was a compliment, not an insult.

far you have done nothing

That seems pretty heavy, buddy.

Edit: Wadef'ck is Douchebag?!

Also, MrLlamaLlama, you said "Het" instead of "hey" :D lol, sounds pretty funny anyways

You are so easily amused silberio...

Ever noticed how 'Y' and 'T' are right next to each other on a keyboard...

A douchebag is jack thompson. No, really its what Gynecologists use. if you don't know what a Gynecologist is. Google it. Might need to turn safe-search off though (best results - not that i tried or anything -_- )

No offense Silberio, but please, for the sake of everyone on this forum, brush up on your English skills, you're misinterpreting some very basic things all over the place. Use dictionary.com and thesaurus.com for words you don't know, google and wikipedia things etc.

Back on topic, hello to all the newcomers, enjoy your time here!

As a new member I have to ask, what are these gangs I see in userbars?

I think its something like u and ur friendz here make a posse ad do shit...

Anyone else have problems understanding what was just said here? Please, use full words, your not typing on a phone, keyboards aren't that hard to use are they, really?

As a new member I have to ask, what are these gangs I see in userbars?

I think its something like u and ur friendz here make a posse ad do shit...

Anyone else have problems understanding what was just said here? Please, use full words, your not typing on a phone, keyboards aren't that hard to use are they, really?

I think he said "Its were you and your friends pose while shitting"

@MPG :Not to be rude or anything, but common dude sat typing the whole word or soon you'll be flamed by all the other users, AND thats something you dont want!!