Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Umm, yeah you are. You come here to post maybe once or twice at first, I'm sure the majority of your posts are here...and I do know how to read. GTAIV has not come out yet, true! Saying something that isn't proven is a matter of opinion, true! And the last thing I said was a guess. And if you say you started playing with an older one it's probably a lie just like your whole gangster act. So yes, I read correctly.

Edit: Ah, you know what. I'm not gonna just sit here spamming up too, someone has to make a flame topic about him in the warzone so we can carry this on since I'm sensing most do not like him.

What did I ever do to you?

Anyways, I havent been spamming, wanna see spamming

this is spamming:

dfjflkgjj3 t03ej039ujt 5y354 3f54

Pretty obvious, but don't make spam posts outside of the Fun & Games forum. This includes posts of just a few words, or not relating to the topic in any way, posts containing just smilies, or just random nonsense.

-Quoted by Chris. This is specifically for the forum. But both of what you're doing is spamming.

I'll find an exact meaning of the word "spamming" .....

Edited by Nate10

I'll help you to kill him, i dont like that ugly woman he has inm the sig :ph34r:

@MPG: Mate, when ya said "i ain spamming..." or something like that, it could be taken as spam, also, ya'r going off-topic, take this to the warzone, OR, the best option, refine your attitude, and give an apologize to everyone, if you keep as now, ya'll be hated by whole the forum... its not that we are assholes, we never "hate" people, and stuff, but ya'r crossing the line, please mate, give an apologize and stop this fight

Umm, yeah you are. You come here to post maybe once or twice at first, I'm sure the majority of your posts are here...and I do know how to read. GTAIV has not come out yet, true! Saying something that isn't proven is a matter of opinion, true! And the last thing I said was a guess. And if you say you started playing with an older one it's probably a lie just like your whole gangster act. So yes, I read correctly.

Edit: Ah, you know what. I'm not gonna just sit here spamming up too, someone has to make a flame topic about him in the warzone so we can carry this on since I'm sensing most do not like him.

this is spamming:

I made a special thread for you in the war zone <3

this is spamming:

I made a special thread for you in the war zone <3

Where is it? Ill post there then to avoid flodding here...

hey guys whats up my name is killborgkid, im new here and i really need some help with modding san andreas for the xbox.

if someone could walk me through it on aim(BMSrider007)or on live(killborgkid) there is my names but i need to be able to do this within the next month so please help but yea thnks for helping

Hey Mr. kool :) , glad to see you here.

hey guys whats up my name is killborgkid, im new here and i really need some help with modding san andreas for the xbox.

if someone could walk me through it on aim(BMSrider007)or on live(killborgkid) there is my names but i need to be able to do this within the next month so please help but yea thnks for helping

Sorry, can't help you buy I'm sure some people here can, BTW welcome :) .