Sign in to follow this  
bryan

GTA PSP Box Art

I made this GTA PSP Box Art for my GTA PSP site. I thought I should post it here also - to show you guys.....

What do you think?

gtapspbox.jpg

btw, just before someone says it, THIS is the GTA3 box:

gta3_box.jpg

Edited by bryan

Sure, you can use it just as long as you say its by me and maybe link to my GTA PSP site (optional but desirable).

lol

Nice Boxart. I wan't to play as either Tommy or CJ. Think about it. If we played as Tommy in the PSP, it'd be the 1970's, before he got arrested. If we played as CJ, it'd be the 1980's before he wen't back to Los Santos. Anyway, that boxart is cool because Tommy and CJ could meet all of those characters.

Guest KingofCrunck

its nice but from what ive herd you are going to be cj in gta psp you know it will be what he did in liberty

nice art though ^_^

its nice but from what ive herd you are going to be cj in gta psp you know it will be what he did in liberty

nice art though ^_^

Actually Rockstar Leeds has not released that information. And they probably won't. Until right before it's released. Hell, they might keep it more secret than Sony did with the PSP. I still have yet to see a PSP demo in stores.

Hell, they might keep it more secret than Sony did with the PSP. I still have yet to see a PSP demo in stores.

How did they keep it secret, before it was released? Cos I knew a bit about the PSP before it was released, its capabilities and such.

lol

Thnx for tellin me what you think about the boxart!

Sure, they released information, specs, pics, etc. But before it was released, did you ever play, touch, or even see a real American PSP? I doubt you did.

I have. I seen it on Spike Tv's 2004 Video Game Awards Hosted by Snoop Dogg.

San Andreas won game of the year. I think Will Smith or Sameual L. Jackson. I dont no which one but they came out with a PSP and said it was the only PSP made in America.

Edited by Tha OG

-_- God guy. That was ON TV. Now, no more of this. Take it to the PSP chat. The point is, anything you saw about the PSP was media, you never had one infront of you. It wasn't possible until March 24th.

Oh, and BTW. Whoever that was, didn't have the only "American PSP". Considering how they had beta ones, for the testers.

I've edited the BoxArt a little to incorporate the new name of GTA PSP, which is supposedly going to be (not confirmed) - Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.

lcsbox2.gif

Edited by bryan

Sure - no problem, but you might just want to replace the other one cos all I did was change the name.

anyways there is official box art already, it's black background wif the gta logo and red lcs underneath, wif RP in left corner and R* in right. Gud job though.

Gud night

whoever sed that you willbe playin as CJ in liberty

Check the date on that post, it was probably before we knew who would be that main character.

Also, I don't think that the black boxart with the LCS logo will be the final version, afterall there's not much to it. The first boxart of San Andreas was the same, black with the logo. But then they changed it. I'd say the black one's are just kinda place-holders.

:)

well duh, rockstar clearly stated that you will be playing as Tony Cipriani

anyways there is official box art already, it's black background wif the gta logo and red lcs underneath, wif RP in left corner and R* in right. Gud job though.

Gud night

You're a fuckin' dumbass, Johnny. STFU and GTFO.