Hilarious car forum topic

tilly

So... the exhaust gasses are taken in, via the exhaust... but don't exist because we're working backwards....

Then... cooled down because we have reverse spark plugs which shoot ice instead of electricity...

Then decompressed...

Then pushed out of the intake valves?

And i thought suck, squeeze, bang, blow was funny. (Car nuts will understand :) )

So... the exhaust gasses are taken in, via the exhaust... but don't exist because we're working backwards....

Then... cooled down because we have reverse spark plugs which shoot ice instead of electricity...

Then decompressed...

Then pushed out of the intake valves?

And i thought suck, squeeze, bang, blow was funny. (Car nuts will understand :) )

That's what EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) is for! :tongue: Some people should stick to making pretty

pictures....

I remember the '70s before cars had that & when you went somewhere you had to have people push your car out of a

parking space. This is where Reese's Peanut Butter Cups came from. This guy Reese was very slight of build & drove

a very large car (an old Buick, I think) & felt bad about having people push his car out for him. So he thought he would

hand out chocolate treats his grandmother made as an expression of gratitude. When Alcazarr Fulton invented EGR he

inadvertently caused the Peanut Butter Riot of 1973 in Kalamazoo & was tarred & feathered, nearly lynched. This was

why Reese went commercial & began selling his beloved chocolate/PB treats.

Before Alcazarr Fulton invented EGR, seeing a car reverse on it's own in a movie or TV show was just special effects.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw