1. 1. Race

• White
    • Black
    • Asian-Japaniese-Korean-Cinese
    • Hindu
    • Spanish
    • European
    • French-German

You've haven't really thought this through much.

French and German's are white just like people from England/America(although Americans weren't actually white but you know what I mean) being German or French doesn't mean you're a completely different race.

You do know Hindu is a religion and not a race?

I'm sure you're meaning Indian?

I'm white btw.

Edited by Cat Licker

Yes it's fail poll. Not as bad as that guy who made that R* poll topic where he made up companies such as R* South and R* East :P

How does Spanish/French/German not fit under European.

White and Black? What about having just the actual terms, Caucasian, Black African and Afro-Caribbean

Spanish? What about just putting Hispanic to cover all Spanish/Portuguese/Latin origins

Asian? Well you spelt most of those wrong but what about actually having South Asian, East Asian and Pacific Islander

Hindu? Random choice but that falls under South Asian with my above race list.

So yes, topic is made of fail. Someone might want to make a proper one with all the actual races, having said that, it'll probably break out into a race war considering about 75% of our members seem to be Caucasian - that or other races don't like the Post your pics topic :P

While this topic is still open I have a serious question. Anyone know any black people who play GTA? Or even videogames for that matter :/

Inb4 race war etc.

So yes, topic is made of fail. Someone might want to make a proper one with all the actual races, having said that, it'll probably break out into a race war considering about 75% of our members seem to be Caucasian - that or other races don't like the Post your pics topic :P

Me being half-Filipino has nothing with me never going into the "Post Your Pics" topic. I'm just camera-shy. That and I don't want to embarrass the rest of you by showing off how goddamned hot I am. :P

While this topic is still open I have a serious question. Anyone know any black people who play GTA? Or even videogames for that matter :/

Inb4 race war etc.

I do. The leader of my Saints Row clan is black. And he does own GTA IV.

L ric gonna be mad since you forgot mexican

You go to hell! You go to hell and you DIE! :lol:

Yes it's fail poll. Not as bad as that guy who made that R* poll topic where he made up companies such as R* South and R* East :P

How does Spanish/French/German not fit under European.

White and Black? What about having just the actual terms, Caucasian, Black African and Afro-Caribbean

Spanish? What about just putting Hispanic to cover all Spanish/Portuguese/Latin origins

Asian? Well you spelt most of those wrong but what about actually having South Asian, East Asian and Pacific Islander

Hindu? Random choice but that falls under South Asian with my above race list.

Inb4 race war etc.

Okay Chris, you can do what you think is wright to do to the topic.