OMFG!

NSanityHD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More hilarity, yay. I haven't been on GTAForums in a long, long time. I hate it. It is boring as f*ck, there are too many fail posts from the Moderators and Admins each day and they don't know what they're doing either. At least this board has a pretty decent moderating team that doesn't ban everyone who they don't like unlike GTA Forums. /Rant over.

Advice: Don't go on GTA Forums, I don't and I am enjoying myself not going on there, my morale lowers by going on there :P

IMO, that mod isn't even that good.

All it does is add an unnecessary amount of lighting and bloom to everything, it can corrupt the appearance of textures and models, and makes some patches so dark you can't see them. On top of that. It makes CJ look like a badly cut out cardboard statue, disabling AA around the character.

Not sure if I've ever even been on GTAF, apart from google links to topics and stuff.

IMO, that mod isn't even that good.

All it does is add an unnecessary amount of lighting and bloom to everything, it can corrupt the appearance of textures and models, and makes some patches so dark you can't see them. On top of that. It makes CJ look like a badly cut out cardboard statue, disabling AA around the character.

Not sure if I've ever even been on GTAF, apart from google links to topics and stuff.

That depends on the configuration, although the screenshots looked as though you took weed or something... I had one on my PC, but I disabled or toned down the settings to keep my game from lagging. All I added was a little bloom and reflections...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

They disabled my signature too but I just asked a moderator to enable it again via The Signatures Topic. Pretty simple ...

TBH I tought GTAF is sh1t but I think it' cool now, I check it everyday and sometimes is "better" than this forum, but TGTAP still PWNS. TGTAP has chaged a lot that's probably the reason.

I don't care which IPB version they use, I care less too about upgrades, and considering the size of the forum the staff is right to be strict.

GTAForums is good for laughs and arguing whereas TGTAP has more warm people and staff, the coolest GTA downloads database and you can aquire friends more easily.

When there aren't interesting topics here ( rarely but still ) or the forum is deserted it's a good alternative.

I love this site for all the awesome people. It's the friendliest forum i've been a part of. Even the Hitman forum isn't that nice.

I guess i can thank GTAF for one thing. If I hadn't joined GTAF I wouldn't of met TNF, If i hadn't met him I wouldn't of been shown TGTAP :)