Serious Problems

Bryzed

I was checking the member list, i had this curiosity and i realized that from all the member we have, there are 657 that never posted, and many more that posted less than 10 times. So, i just want to tell you guys, that we are few, considering those numbers, the forums isnt big. So its our job to make it good and big, make people register for a purpose, post.

So what do you guys say to:

* Seriousness

* No spamming

* More severe rules

* A bigger staff so it can be better controlled

* Post with valuable information and worth reading

* Post that dont have spelling errors

And many, many more!

Lets get to work people! :pissedred:

* No spamming

Every forum has it, unless they ban and delete the user/post when it happens.

* A bigger staff so it can be better controlled

We're working on it.

* Post that dont have spelling errors

Even if we did have spell check, the noobs wouldn't use it.

I just needed to point those things out, I don't think there is anything to attract more members. I seriously think we need to bring something like the Dojo back.

Look at other forums, they also have hundreds or thousands of members who never posted.

More severe rules is likely to be an offput to new members, but I understand what you mean. Bigger staff team would be good but who can I choose, all the other veterans who I could choose aren't active anywhere, and Cryptecks doesn't have much free time anymore...

Also not all of them but most of the staff opposed my idea of having a forum set aside for irrelevant posts, a Spam forum essentially, even though big forums have it like edgeforums and gta-sanandreas where it seems to work, since members are less inclined to spam elsewhere.

What I'm thinking of doing is making forum fun and games have less rules so it can act as a sort of spam forum if you know what I mean.

Well Pyroxide, i dont mean too, but there are people here that are active, they might not be the ideal staff, and i understand that to be in the staff you have to be ideal, and you know what i mean.

Im just saying... anyways

* No spamming

Every forum has it, unless they ban and delete the user/post when it happens.

I know, but its not about every forum, if every forum has it, but this is the biggest one with that problem, then it really doesnt matter, does it? (not saying that it actually is, im just stating my point)

Post that dont have spelling errors

Even if we did have spell check, the noobs wouldn't use it.

But it will be a sign of effort from the staff, and if they dont use it, then the staff has a reason to warn him (verbally or with an actual warning).

* If you dont try, dont expect to get something back *

My brother pissed on an electric fence a month ago, hes still in the hospital.

Exactly what im talking about, so, what did you do, you warned him!, people would see that and they will say, that guy is laughing at the staff and they only warn him, this is what makes people more 'happy'(for lack of a better word) about spamming.

Edited by Bryzed

Plz help me. My brother killed our dog. It is a serious problem. Pls. help me in my problems. :innocent:

You frolicking idiot. I'm suspending you for a few days just for the pure stupidity in that. You WATCHED SOMEONE GET WARNED FOR DOING THAT. And then what does your dumb self do? You repeat it. Enjoy your 5 day vacation.

I think the staff is more than enough right now, they do their job, FaLse, spaz and PyrOxide speciall, they are always there.

About the members, well, you dont have that much members with 0 post, the number is not that bad, edgeforums has around 10000 people with 0 posts.

A spam section is a good idea, it attracts people that like to spam, and is a good idea that the posts there doesnt count.

N00bs: You cant stop them, but you can ban as much as you can.

N00bs: You cant stop them, but you can ban as much as you can.

Like Ar-V and Westside. GOD DAMN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR FUCKIN' PROBLEM!? Oh, yeah, I forgot. You're a gangsta', you're hard, right? So that means you don't have to listen to authority, right?

Click.

They have to learn, if you enter a forum, you have rules to follow, if you cant or dont want to, then leave

• 1 month later...

Hey, you mentioned on the prevous page you needed more reliable staff. If you want to stick me in Charge of the gang and dungeon boards, I can promise I'll do a good job keeping everything in order.

Also, something is REALLY fucked up with my firefox, because the "add reply" buttons and about every other button wont show up, as well as most people's avatars and sigs, so I can't post or really do anything. I am on IE right now though and everything seems to be in order...