how much do u smoke per day?

claude-5

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it feel like to smoke?

from cigs,

it makes u feel a bit light-headed at first and makes want 2 keep doing it for this feeling, but when its gone you find yourself smoking casually, and i find it carms down your feelings of anger and distress,

please do not start smoking from what i sed, it costs alot and makes u smell

I honestly don't understand why people start to smoke. It seems like the only reason people smoke is so that 5 years later they could say, "I've been trying to quit for 4 years and I wish I never started."

Everyone that I have ever known that smokes always say that they want to quit and that they wish they never started. Back in 9th grade my one friend started smoking even after his older friend, who smokes, said that cigarettes are a waste of money and that he wished he never started. Then the following year my friend said the same damn thing his older friend said…

You have to be fucking retarded to start smoking after hearing from a smoker that they wish they never started.

I find it fucking pathetic. It's a waste of money and I honestly think every single person that has ever smoked before, started smoking because of peer pressure. There’s no other reason why someone would start.

I smoke ten a day and have been smoking for a year and a half now. I didn't start because of peer pressure, if I listened to peer pressure I would be pregnant and taking coke. My friend gave me a ciggy and I liked the taste. I stopped for ages then I started again because I was getting very stressed out and it made me feel better, but again I liked the taste of it. No peer pressure, I started smoking myself and no one is to blame but me.

^ saw the light :)

0.001 (passive smoking LOL)

i have never smoked (unless 2nd hand smoke counts :S ) and likely never will.

i had asthma when i was a kid (still can get it now, just havent had it bad for a while), and iam always coughing etc near people that are smoking, like when i go out to nightclubs,pubs etc theres always people smoking outside (where i go to get some air, especially in nightclubs, so crowded) but then my air is useless cos of 40 people smoking in a 10 square metre (probs less) area..great! lol

the cons far far far outweigh the "pros"

for girls (not being sexist here) i can understand sorta, cos they say its a appetite supressant (makes you not hungry), and the whole girl body image thing etc etc

apart from that, reasons like stress is just BS. im trying to get a friend of mine to quit, but... "il quit after HSC (big year 12 exams)..." then i say "oh hsc coming up" "aha i guess il quit when in 21"....

so i mean ffs what do i do? they arent really wanting to quit...hmmmmm

hey kids drugs are bad, u shouldnt do drugs mkay if you do them your bad, cos drugs are bad mkay. its a bad thing to do drugs so dont be bad by doing drugs mkay. that would be bad. cos drugs are bad. mkay

except for alcohol...

drink in moderation

Edited by WRX22B1998

Never smoked in my life but I have been offered numerous times but rejected. I sort of have a bad taste in my mouth and cough a lot when people smoke nearby, so I would never smoke.

The money that you spend on cigarettes in a lifetime could go to other things, anyway theres going to be some graphics images on cigarettes now anyway so lets hope that people stop smoking because of that, although the warning signs having worked on cigarettes.

It feels like you're killing yourself for $5 a day.

Enjoy your lung cancer and early death.

No cigarettes for me.

Agreed. It would be like the suicide cheat in GTA, only slower. Just staying yourself away from vices will do better.

Who here smokes Pot ? lulz. I don't want to die at the age of 19.

Lol, no. It would be like doing what the Bone Thugs say in the "Weed Song" for real.

I honestly don't understand why people start to smoke. It seems like the only reason people smoke is so that 5 years later they could say, "I've been trying to quit for 4 years and I wish I never started."

Everyone that I have ever known that smokes always say that they want to quit and that they wish they never started. Back in 9th grade my one friend started smoking even after his older friend, who smokes, said that cigarettes are a waste of money and that he wished he never started. Then the following year my friend said the same damn thing his older friend said…

You have to be f**king retarded to start smoking after hearing from a smoker that they wish they never started.

I find it f**king pathetic. It's a waste of money and I honestly think every single person that has ever smoked before, started smoking because of peer pressure. There’s no other reason why someone would start.

Agreed. I do find smoking kinda' pointless; I've read that the King of England (or some other guy) once stated that smoking is nothing but crap and harms your body.

i don't smoke, i had some sort of lung problem as a kid...

but my brother smoke regularly and sometimes he also wished to stop but he can't, it seems it is very addictive thats why i don't try to smoke... i don't want to be addicted to any sort of crap

I used to smoke about a pack a day, but I realised it was stupid and the girls didn't like the smell lol.

Now only if there's an anti-smoking commercial that will drive cigarette smokers nuts...