Obama Merchandise

So, who exactly regulates stuff like this?

obama-merchandise.jpg

obama-sneakers.jpg

This is what its come to? Obama MERCHANDISE? Hell, I would have voted for the guy, but all this stuff is ridiculous. I mean, today I saw two commercials to buy some "ultra-cool" Obama backpacks and shoes. Doesn't this seem a bit obnoxious to anyone? As soon as I saw the commercial, i'm like "wow, this reminds me of that history channel movie where Stalin's face is everywhere in his propoganda campaign."

Edited by Vercetti Thug

Spaz. its not that I have anything against him. Its just that it seems like this crappy merchandise is made in homage to his greatness when in reality he has just begun his term and has not had time to do more than give people doubt (what with all his basketball games and nonsense). I think he should get his work done rather than work on his image and watch 'Entourage'. Also, those shoes look like crap, they really do. Its like you go in public with a pair of Obama shoes, its just hard to picture.

I don't think Barak Obama is going to be "embarrassed" or anything because of a picture of his face is on a shoe when he's on every TV channel, every day, and is one of the most known people in the world. So yes, I find it light hearted fun. If you can show me that all the money is given to some evil bullshit organization then I'll think it's wrong.

As for Invader Zim, I don't know. Never knew there was an obsession about it. I guess because GIR's incredibly cute and it's a kickass show or something..

Edited by Nate10

I think he's trying to hard and going way too far.

And about Invader Zim being a "kickass show"..... Aha..... AHA..... Boy you haven't watched it like I have.

Haha. Lemme guess, you watched it on acid or some amazing phycadelic like DMT? I've watched 1 or 2 season DVD's of it after eating some blueberry cake with weed in it with a couple friends, which was amazing...

And about Invader Zim being a "kickass show"..... Aha..... AHA..... Boy you haven't watched it like I have.

Haha. Lemme guess, you watched it on acid or some amazing phycadelic like DMT? I've watched 1 or 2 season DVD's of it after eating some blueberry cake with weed in it with a couple friends, which was amazing...

Coming down from an acid trip.... On marijuana is one thing..... Fuckin' trippin'..... God dammit. That show is fucked up. CHILDREN WATCH THAT SHIT.

[/hijack]

Coming down from an acid trip.... On marijuana is one thing..... Fuckin' trippin'..... God dammit. That show is fucked up. CHILDREN WATCH THAT SHIT.

[/hijack]

Haha nice. Never have tried acid, want to though. I actually had been sober for about 6 months and then all a sudden felt like eating weed, so it was an amazing high. Nothing freaky though like acid could be.

Bold: I've always thought Invader Zim was a pretty dark show for kids. Not like... bad for kids, but, a lot more fucked than other kiddie shows.