Sign in to follow this  
Remy

Favorite old time rock band

What is your favorite old time rock band?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite old time rock band?

• GNR
    • Metallica
    • AC/DC
    • Motley Crue
    • other

Mine is Metallica because they have good solos to thier songs and great tune. I don't like the new Metallica, only thier old songs like The Unforgiven, Master of Puppets, Enter Sandman, and such.

I can't really just name one, I have too many. But a few of my favorite old time rock bands is The Beatles, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, and Rolling Stones.

Metallica is my fav. old time rock cause like Remy said they have good solos and beats. I also like AC/DC, Motley Crew, And alot more. :coolthumbup:

Skynyrd is my favorite

I also like other southern rock. The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin ain't bad either. The only song of Zeppelin's that I like is rock and roll

The best on that list are AC/DC and Mettalica. But Mettalica isn't too old. AC/DC is what I voted for.

I would also choose AC/DC because they have awesome songs and are a good old time band.

Limited selection or what

My vote would go for Quo, followed by Queen, Beatles, The Who, Stones, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Judas Preist etc

My drum teacher drove the stones tour bus :tongue: *claim to fame*

Queen is my FAVORITE. Then it would have to be Stones. and then Guns n Roses. Then AC DC, and most definitley Beatles.