GTA NOTS

Oh so this is personal? Okay, I can do that.

1) Realisticness - realism

2) Yes, too much realism would spoil the game

3) You mean it would be crap keeping just the same weather, more weather is needed, bug sun/fog/rain/storm should be kept

4) Werst - Worst

5) I agree, we need a new character

6) I see your point, although there is a limit to how much better you can mod a game - new vehicles, skins, missions and buildings are the furthest anybody has got - total modifications have never succeded. Rockstar give us new foundations each time, and the modders just remake little bits of it. Rockstar could never please everybody, so somebody would always want their little plane or their new car or whatever, people are modding to personalise the game for their play, rather than improving it generally. I'd rather have a better game that was harder to mod, then just the base code you had to add stuff to to make it any good.

7) More peds. Definitely. But they do have their own house... kinda. In SA, each ped goes somewhere, usually a house. But each ped should be a combination of clothing, face, body and hair, so we have like 6250000 random peds made up of 50 outfits, 50 faces, 50 bodies, 50 hairstyles. Each ped doing different things, that'd be fun. Don't forget the accessories (GASH bag, swag bag, chainsaw) and make them WALK IN STRAIGHT LINES goddamnit.

8) Yes the PS3 is a next-generation console, that means its better than the PS2, it doesn't mean that it could cope with remembering every single peds house and life, especially not 6250000 of them.

9) Init - "is it not, dear chap"

So yea, i kinda agree with you :P

- I hated it when I hit a car, the driver will ram back my car. I mean, they DID hate me ramming their rides, but why did they ram me back? Won't that make their cars even more trashed? :thumbsdown:

- If I buy hats in any of the ZIPs or any other clothes shop, and wanted to tilt it or reverse it, I had to buy another one! FUNNY? I think not. STUPID.

I think those small towns were pretty pointless. They were just in the middle of the country or desert, and there was nothing to do there. So if there going to put small towns in the next GTA, make them actually worth while to go to.

I don't want the next Grand Theft Auto to be set in the future, the past is way better.

The last mission shouldn't be as hard (it took me about 5 hours to beat the final mission in San Andreas).

I think those small towns were pretty pointless. They were just in the middle of the country or desert, and there was nothing to do there. So if there going to put small towns in the next GTA, make them actually worth while to go to.

I don't want the next Grand Theft Auto to be set in the future, the past is way better.

The last mission shouldn't be as hard (it took me about 5 hours to beat the final mission in San Andreas).

okay, how about the present day as its way better, definitely not the future.

and you kinda suck at gta if it took you 5 hours to beat " The End of the Line", that mission was easy it took me like 20 minutes. i think the final mission should be hard. the final LCS mission was too easy

all i dont want to see is a past setting

cops shouldnt go after you for ramming their cars

they shouldnt go after you for getting into a car thats not your unless the alarm goes off

• 1 year later...

It started in GTA 3 ,continued in Vice City and San Andreas I hope it will stop at GTA 4 cause it`s stupid,I`m talking about when u take a bitch you need to sound the horn and go to some bushes till here is good but the car is moving like the main character and the girl are having sex but if u adjust the camera u will see them standing like some morons and dooing nothing.Man find a better sollution tha`ts what ennoys me at GTA games.Maybe not show the sex act but I know R* could find a better sollution .

Gycu this topic is a year old why are you bumping it back up there is already a topic for this called the unwanted gta4 features

OK from now on I will not post any repply or anything like this I will just read ,I will post something only in an emergency case and only on my TOPiCS.Cause I`m an idiot and I don`t know nothing .Yes but I didn`t posted there (UNWANTED GTA FEATURES) cause I posted last time and I don`t want to make a 2 post.From now on I will only read and post only on my topics,ore on the wishlist and other things like that.....