Big Community Thread

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the members by their name and their avatar, so when they change it, I'm confused. signatures are futile.

besides, the 'f*** yeah' one was nice. what does this one mean?

EDIT: hey, is that a third avatar or its just my computer?

Edited by Someone

how many and which ones? and why did u keep the clerks one only for about 5 minutes (as I remember)?

I couldn't possibly count or name all the ones I've had. I've been here around 3 years or so......

And I changed my avatar as soon as you mentioned me changing it.

And I could've sworn my last one was Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Although, I have seen Clerks 2 yet. But I do know that it isn't from CLERKS, because Clerks is in black and white.

Hi, my name Ciaran and i am from Ireland. I support Leeds United( i know that there from the championship,dont slag me off lol), i live in an ok home. I have 1 brother and 1 sister plus mum & dad. I usally play outside but now that i got broadband i seem to be on the internet more. Also one final thing, i get too much homework <_<

Okay.Well I don't know but i think that was a bump of a topic.But now I can say my life.But I'll talk later cause I hate when my parents act like they're not watching,bbut they do and it's annoying when they try to find out what i'm saying on the computer.Plus i'm tired,just got home from a student led conference and it was horrible.

Okay.Well I don't know but i think that was a bump of a topic.

It's a good topic, so it doesn't matter. As long as the topic is good and/or helpful, a bump is fine (by me)

Anyways, It's going good. Going to ask this girl out sooon. Her name's Brianna, and yeah. That's all you get to know. We're on Fall Break right now though, so it might be a while.. >.>

It's a good topic, so it doesn't matter. As long as the topic is good and/or helpful, a bump is fine (by me)

Anyways, It's going good. Going to ask this girl out sooon. Her name's Brianna, and yeah. That's all you get to know. We're on Fall Break right now though, so it might be a while.. >.>

Hope that works out skyline.

Also one final thing, i get too much homework <_<

I can hear you borther. Yesterday I've spent 12 hours on school in total. I wake up at 6:45 and I finished homework at 18:45. But ok, it's once in 2 weeks like that.

Well, this saturday 4 people from my school are celebrating b-days, no need to tell anything more...

Well, there's nothing much to tell. Friends are fine, school's fine, I don't do many leisure activities besides school, I do mostly Parkour and work out at home. I wouldn't find enough time for something more, and I probably wouldn't have to will to do it.

Well, anyway Sky, I wish you good luck. Go for it :yup:

tell my story later since parent are alert of me on the el computer.Just gettin ready to go to school.Frinds are fine with me right now.It's almost the start of the second trimester so i'm gonna try not to get anymore D's and F's so ya.Npthin much to talk about right now.I'lll see ya guys later. Slayer,are you like in a military school cause it seems to me like you're using army/military time.

I got...10 minutes til I go to school.ok ,that's enought time.....oKay,anyways.Sorry for Double Post.But I just showed my mom my progress reports and she isn't happy about my grades and how i'm just showing them in the morning right before she leaves.So I might be grounded for 2 weeks or a month.So just to let you guys know I might be gone.