Big Community Thread

Chris

Which episode is actually on in the UK now? I downloaded some ages ago after being tired of waiting...

Are you talking about the one where Locke is smoking that stuff, not actually sure what it was but he was hallucinating and Boone was pushing him around in a wheelchair, and then we saw him as a zombie, pretty weird.

There have been 1000 replies in this topic now

Thats awesome, but proves there are a lot of people that have nothing better to do :D

Lol, I guess heh. But i'll probably be doing other stuff now and won't be on AS MUCH since I started training in parkour and tryin it. It's loads of fun. And be out " showin off " the 360 flip I just mastered. Oh ya, very happy. School was okay, but I couldn't write good.. You know when you don't write for " ages " and then all of a sudden have to do it agin and it feels all numb almost,... Ya, that was the feeling.

Edited by Nate10

My friends came over today, i really enjoyed them coming over. Maybe i might invite them over again. :D

I dont likw my friend coming over. They eat all my rice krispies <_<

Eat rice krispies, man your friends must be fat, and mostly there using your stuff.

Holy crap! Your grandma will turn 103 in the summer? :blink: Ok, how's it feel to know someone who lived through World War 1, the Great Depression, WWII, the civil rights movement, and two George Bushes?

Holy s**t, Thats WAY long ago, and Nates Gran was alive till then, Wow.... I can't believe that. :w00t:

Holy crap! Your grandma will turn 103 in the summer? :blink: Ok, how's it feel to know someone who lived through World War 1, the Great Depression, WWII, the civil rights movement, and two George Bushes?

Yeah, basically and when I say basically I mean yes. Yeah I hate prostitutes but you and meh are whores Sky :D

Yeah, basically and when I say basically I mean yes. Yeah I hate prostitutes but you and meh are whores Sky :D

haha.. well, I mean like whores that give poon out like candy. Seriously. They get on my nerves, I don't want crabs.

Yeah, that's why I said I hate prostitutes. HATE. I understand what they do and why they do it but I still just don't get why that crap is in our world. Strip Clubs are enough IMO.

Heh. I dunno about strip clubs dude. Some around here (NC) have those "back rooms" where people.. do their thing. Heh, yeah. Pretty sick.

Anyways, I'm kinda going after some.. haha.. just work the ways ^_^

Skyline, what the hell made you think up the question, "Do you like whores?" You know the answer most n00bs will say. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Because they're virgins.

I felt like it.

Really. Some rumor going around that I like this whore. And yes, I do realize there's a bunch of noobs. They usually give funny answers. I mean. It's the fucking community thread, where you can talk about (almost) anything in your life.