Big Community Thread

Chris

Only if someone insults me. :D If not good for him.I didnt got arrested for beating people.Only i was grounded to 1-12 weeks(if it something serious).And today it was a simple day.Nothing tests,so nothing to panic about. :)

Well, If you were gonna get insulted, something that offends you, then you have no choice, But punching someone for no reason, is kind of 'Retarded' since you have no reason why you want to punch him/Her <_< .

I break up on Wedneday 20th (think its 20th), kinda sucks, thats 1 and a half more weeks of school, my maths teacher annoying me becuase i haven't started work that was in 2 months ago, and i got an ungraded in my exam, all my others were a's b's and c's. YAY! Anyway, my teacher can't speak english too well, he''s a greek, 1st time teacher, who deserves nothing more than to rot in hell. Me and my mates wanna slash his tyres. (no 'I' , i'm british!) <_<

But i know theres No point of Knocking out your computer as you will get your fists in pain.

I've once seen a documentary about some budist monk where he explaines that if you want your fists to become hard you have to keep punching walls or concrete. But there's no point in punching your computer, it's too valuable (atleast I hope so). I practice this punching on lockers at school. I've managed to knock down the doors with one punch 2 weeks ago. And my hands did hurt for about a week after that. Still, it's fun when you can open a locked locker with your bare fists. Cos when you punch it hard enough the lock gets blown out and you can easily open it then.

Other than that, nothing worth to mention.

Does anyone has a formula to get intelligent without studying?

Uhm, being intelligent and being smart isn't the same thing. You can become smart by studying, but you have to be born intelligent. So I guess the answer is positive. But you don't actually have to live for school. Just have fun, put school on the 2nd place.