Big Community Thread

Chris

Took the last of my EOCs today. Sucked ass.

Wish mine were over. When do ya'll get out for Christmas break?

Kinda reminds me.. two new girls.. haha.. maybe i'll like them better than the others. Their parents are rather.. wealthy though, I guess you could say. Christin is in my 1st and 2nd period.. and Emily is in my 4th. w00t w00t

We get out on the 15th. Except for me, I don't have to go on the 15th. That day's only for the semester test, which you have to take if you have more than two absences. I got perfect attendence, so I'm excluded!

Watching my Viva La Bam DVDs. Just got through watching the Mardi Gras episodes.

We get out on the 15th. Except for me, I don't have to go on the 15th. That day's only for the semester test, which you have to take if you have more than two absences. I got perfect attendence, so I'm excluded!

Watching my Viva La Bam DVDs. Just got through watching the Mardi Gras episodes.

Ah man, you're so lucky. we basically have from the 25th (weekends are a Government GIVEN) till January 3rd. I have no idea why we go back on such a random day (Wednesday) but eh, whatever. There's gonna be a three month summer vacation.. so I guess that makes up for it.

Our summer break is approximately May 25 to August 8.....does that kinda piss you off? I mean that because we're in neighboring states.

The winter break, yeah. >.> People do and go places that take MORE than 11 days. Especially when four of those days are "givens" by the Gov't. But summer.. seeing it doesn't snow, we get out May 22nd. And go back sometime in September.