What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Well right now I'm playing Driver 3, and I gotta say that I'm surprised, big time, well, at least a little bit. There's so many ppl who say it sucks and all, but I gotta say I like it. First time I started playing it I was kinda surprised, the graphics is great, even better than San Andreas. And it also feels pretty good when you drive a car, but it's horrible when you step out of the car, the movement of Tanner sucks. I thought Driver 3 was going to be a major disappointment but it's not, it's pretty good man. So far I've only used the Take A Ride feature, I'm gonna go and see how the missions are now.

Whoa, lots of car games we play today eh :D Alright man, right now I'm playing Driver 3, been playing it since I got it a couple of days ago, but I gotta say, as I mentioned in the earlier post I was surprised, the graphics is very nice, even better than the previous GTA games (GTAIII, VC, SA). But too bad it sucks so hard when you step out of the car. I've tried the missions now and they're somewhat fun, a little bit boring but there's something that makes you wanna complete the mission. And yeah man, Tanner really lives in a nice place in Miami, wish I had a house like that. I've been playing Driver and Driver 2, but this is the weakest in the series.

Driver 3 man, I'm getting real tired of it, yawn, as fast as you step out of the car it gets boring, sometimes it's even hard to complete a mission in Driver 3, thanks to the sucky control, and the missions? They're not even half as fun as the missions in Vice City. But at least, Miami looks great.