Glitches in GTA IV

Red_91

im not worried. R* hasn't let me down, and everyone has such high expectations for this game so I think they will be doing a lot of perfecting and testing to not let people down. it is going to be the first gta game on the next generation concoles, and the start of a new trilogy so it is a big deal. I have very high expectations since they have all of this power and technoligy to work with in the new consoles.

it should be good!!!

Actually some mission glitches are good. During the SA mission where you chase the train with Vagos, Big Smoke wasn't shooting and when I caught up to the train, all but one Vagos was dead. Then after a few seconds, he got killed by a overhanging pole or something. One of the most annoying missions in the game easily completed due to a weird ass glitch.

most games have glitches, but as its GTA the rest of the content makes up for it. I dont mind glitches - i just turn a blind eye to it, but if there's major glitches, i wont be happy, especially with rockstars reputation.

I think it'll turn out fine, to be honest. people should stop worrying and just wait for the first scraps of information to leak.