PS3 Or Xbox 360?

Sindher

PS3 Or XBox 360?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Is Better?

• Playstation 3?
    • Xbox 360

PS3 is way better than the 360 but the price make it lose its value $600 is quite a lot adn consider that Sony are losing $250 each console they are not in a good situation. Though if money didnt matter PS3 is far superior than the 360. Saying that Im going to but a PS3 on March 1 because I live in the UK

P.S I dont liek LIverpool fans im a Man utd Fan :bleh:

I'll agree that the PS3 is a far more superior system, but I voted for Xbox 360. Aside from the fact that it breaks down,(PS2s broke down, too. So shut up.) I like the games and Xbox Live. Saint's Row, Gears of War, Halo 3, and GTA4! Not to mention MK3, Street Fighter 2, and Geometry Wars all over XBLA.

And not to be upstaged, PS3 has Resistance: Fall of Man (best PS3 launch title, according to X-Play), Metal Gear Solid 4, Asassin's Creed, and the rest.

I saw the PS3 launch titles reviewed on X-Play, and they went like this:

Genji (2/5)

Untold Legends (2/5)

That Gundam game (1/5)

Madden 2007 (3/5)

Resistance: Fall of Man (5/5)

Compared to Xbox 360 launch:

Quake 4 (4/5) or (3/5) I don't remember.

Project Gotham Racing (4/5)

Perfect Dark Zero (3/5)

Madden 2006 (3/5)

Call of Duty 2 (5/5)

EDIT: Make more sense now?

Edited by TEC 9

I voted for ps3, I am like a SONY kid. :lol:

Yay!!!PlayStation fanboy myself/

Lol Of Course They Will

Nope. They lose liek 230 or 250 eah PS3 that s sold. This is puttin PlayStation in the gutter right now...

I liek PS3 more. Better games and better system. But i'm in how should i say, a pickle of somesort lol since R* got bought out by stupid XBox(sorry XBox fan boys) for downloadable episodes.

Xbox 360. Purely for GTA4 and Halo 3, plus those downloadable GTA episodes and everything else on XBL Marketplace.

Totally agree, played some games on Xbox 360 like Call of Duty 2 online and it was awesome. PS3 might be a better console as in graphics, power, etc. but I am more used to Xbox because I have one (and it also feels easier to control than PS2) and I prefer the games over the PS3 games only ones I see that are good are: Resistance, GTA4 (but is also on Xbox 360) and Assassin's Creed looks pretty cool. For Xbox 360 there is Halo 3, Gears of War, Prey looks decent, COD3 (but is probably on PS3 aswell but has weird controls) and much more. Can't think right now but definately going to get Xbox 360 in the near future.

I'll agree that the PS3 is a far more superior system, but I voted for Xbox 360. Aside from the fact that it breaks down,(PS2s broke down, too. So shut up.) I like the games and Xbox Live. Saint's Row, Gears of War, Halo 3, and GTA4! Not to mention MK3, Street Fighter 2, and Geometry Wars all over XBLA.

And not to be upstaged, PS3 has Resistance: Fall of Man (best PS3 launch title, according to X-Play), Metal Gear Solid 4, Asassin's Creed, and the rest.

I saw the PS3 launch titles reviewed on X-Play, and they went like this:

Genji: 2/5

Untold Legends: 2/5

That Gundam game: 1/5

Madden 2007: 3/5

Resistance: 5/5

Compared to Xbox 360 launch:

Quake 4: 4/5 or 3/5 (I don't remember)

Project Gotham Racing: 4/5

Perfect Dark Zero: 3/5

Madden 2006: 3/5

Call of Duty 2: 5/5

Wtf? Look At The Difference Of The Games! I've Only Ever Heard Of Madden And Thats It, The Other Game's I Dont Even Know!

Why Dont U Get Some Reviews From People Who Have Interviewed Better Games?

XBOX 360 Has Been Out For A Year( Or Somewhere Near There)

PS3 Has Been Out For A Few Days!!!!

Give It Time FFS

Edited by Sindher

Nate, nobody ever said that the PS3 wasn't going to get downloadable episodes. And if they won't get them, payback is sweet.

BAHAHA. XBoxfanboys.... And what did PlayStation do to XBox besides kick their asses in the last consoles :D???

Xbox 360. Purely for GTA4 and Halo 3, plus those downloadable GTA episodes and everything else on XBL Marketplace.

Totally agree, played some games on Xbox 360 like Call of Duty 2 online and it was awesome. PS3 might be a better console as in graphics, power, etc. but I am more used to Xbox because I have one (and it also feels easier to control than PS2) and I prefer the games over the PS3 games only ones I see that are good are: Resistance, GTA4 (but is also on Xbox 360) and Assassin's Creed looks pretty cool. For Xbox 360 there is Halo 3, Gears of War, Prey looks decent, COD3 (but is probably on PS3 aswell but has weird controls) and much more. Can't think right now but definately going to get Xbox 360 in the near future.

Ya, these are next generation games so they'll last for a long time. What i'm saying is wait and more games will come out. I still hope Sony will coe through with downloadable episodes.

Edited by Nate10