Sign in to follow this  
Chris

100,000 posts before New Year?

Lol. I tried posting as much as I could yesterday without spamming. I'd say I did a great job. :P

Anyway, it's that time again. We need about 1,000 number of posts in 7 days. Yep good pace.

@TG: You know how far 1 million posts are? :P

Edited by Rashon125

Hey we now need less than 1,000 posts in 2 days. We can easily get this on Christmas Day now, so long as you all remain active and posting (without spamming). We were recently averaging 400 posts a day, if we could increase this to 500 we might get 100,000 tomorrow :D

Oh and BTW, if anyone here is online when we hit 99999 and then 100000, try and print screen it so the memory will live on :P

Oh and BTW, if anyone here is online when we hit 99999 and then 100000, try and print screen it so the memory will live on :P

I'll try my hardest to do that if I'm awake at that time.

I will, Sir!. I made a few treads of those What are you... that kokane made to here. I made loads of them at a other forum. If everyone would post ones and do the test that could help to. But I feel as if today people weren't that active.

Can't we make a tread that doesn't increase your post count. Spam it like hell. And afterwords delete it...

Then we'd lost all the posts afterwards. I think only legit posts count, not the deleted ones.

I'm pretty certain even deleted ones count right now, too. Otherwise, a lot of peoples' post counts would go waaaay down. But they're still counted because they once were part of the forum. Like old gang chats or old warzone topics you'd find in the trash, Slayer.

So even at that recount it doesn't lower you post for the ones in the trash?

And just 500 posts to go. We migh even get it today. I hope. My fingers already on the print screen button :P

Would be nice if there would be someone to make the 100 000 post exactly on new year. GMT, so there would be fireworks for the post :P

But nobody is geeky enough to do that. And congrats to your 2000 post TM

TYommy did you reach 2000 posts? Well,good for you.And lets post people.We really need posts.We can post today 200 posts,tomorrow 200,and next day from tomorrow 100 posts.

I'm not going to post on the 31st. I'l be outside having fun and blowing things up with some fireworks. I'l maybe post in the morning and at lunchtime though.

Well we already finished like 200 today in less than a day. So I'm guessing we'll be at 100 thousand by today :) . Man I still don't know who'll be the 100 thousanth poster? It would be pretty cool to be the one. It would be cool if Chris did it but since not everyone knows about it and he can't control everyone from posting some random person will probably do it.