100,000 posts before New Year?

Chris

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we now need less than 1,000 posts in 2 days. We can easily get this on Christmas Day now, so long as you all remain active and posting (without spamming). We were recently averaging 400 posts a day, if we could increase this to 500 we might get 100,000 tomorrow :D

Oh and BTW, if anyone here is online when we hit 99999 and then 100000, try and print screen it so the memory will live on :P

Can't we make a tread that doesn't increase your post count. Spam it like hell. And afterwords delete it...

Then we'd lost all the posts afterwards. I think only legit posts count, not the deleted ones.

I'm pretty certain even deleted ones count right now, too. Otherwise, a lot of peoples' post counts would go waaaay down. But they're still counted because they once were part of the forum. Like old gang chats or old warzone topics you'd find in the trash, Slayer.

Well we already finished like 200 today in less than a day. So I'm guessing we'll be at 100 thousand by today :) . Man I still don't know who'll be the 100 thousanth poster? It would be pretty cool to be the one. It would be cool if Chris did it but since not everyone knows about it and he can't control everyone from posting some random person will probably do it.