Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

Yeah, the white one pwns the silver one. I wish there was a gold one, and if you wanted one, all you need is your PS3 and they do it for you. I hate the 40 GB ones, what's the point?

It's basically the same size as 80GB, but it does about half as much. I guess if you don't want to play PS2 games on your PS3 and would rather get it for cheaper it makes sense. But still, have you seen the Ceramic White PS3?

ps3_white_05.jpg

I'm buying one of those White Dualshock 3 controllers for my Piano Black 60GB when I've saved up enough, how I love Japanese imports :D.

Wow! That looks awesome, I've seen it before, never in real life, but in pics. I want to get me one of those Dualshock 3 controllers as well, for my black PS3.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just told by GTA Don he couldn't add my PSN Network name, so I've contacted Sonys customer servies and I should get an answer within a few days. JTLYK, I registered the name early last year, and I still haven't used it - is there some sort of policy with names that haven't been used yet, that they're cancelled or something? I'll be pissed if that is the case, I like that name, I don't want a retarded name I don't want.

Edited by The Bossman

I was just told by GTA Don he couldn't add my PSN Network name, so I've contacted Sonys customer servies and I should get an answer within a few days. JTLYK, I registered the name early last year, and I still haven't used it - is there some sort of policy with names that haven't been used yet, that they're cancelled or something? I'll be pissed if that is the case, I like that name, I don't want a retarded name I don't want.

In a way it kind of makes sense, I mean you probaly get people who make a PSN account and don't end up using it at all. I'm sure nobody else has taken it though so you can probaly get the name back.

I was just wondering what everyone is going to buy off of the PlayStation STORE when the PlayStation CARDS finally come out...assuming you don't use credit cards now to buy stuff.

As for me, I'm gonna probably get...

PSOne Games: 2Xtreme(One of my all time favorite PSOne games[Never owned it though...])

PlayStation EYE Games: ...I'm probably gonna buy all of these.

Then along with those few things I'm probably also gonna get some Add-Ons.

The one thing I could say I'm never gonna get is a full game that I could buy on a disk...I find it riskier to buy them off of the PlayStation STORE.

Those links aren't working, but yeah I heard about this. Supposedly its gonna to look like this:

t3-ps3-slim-4_w606.jpg

Which I highly doubt. Also its too early to release a slim model for the PS3, its usually 3 years after released, like other Playstation consoles.

Definitely too early for a remodel. But while I think that thing is still hideous, I find it nicer on the eyes than the PS3 currently is.

Turok looks absolutely retarded. I haven't downloaded the Conflict demo, but I enjoyed the other conflict games...don't know if I could go back to them after playing CoD4.

By the commercials it looked pretty cool. I remember Turok on the N64 being pretty fun to play. I figured the same would hold true for the new one.

I just came across a link on the official PlayStation 3 forum that suggest that the open public beta for Home will be coming out this Thursday, but the picture the site claiming this has a picture of an apartment building in Home located in...VICE CITY...you could also see a picture of Sonny to the left. Here's the picture.

homevcfi1.png

What do you guys think about this?

EDIT: I also found this in that same topic. You PS3 owners might enjoy it.

12031063500751yy5.gif

Edited by Original GTA Master

By the commercials it looked pretty cool. I remember Turok on the N64 being pretty fun to play. I figured the same would hold true for the new one.

Have you played the demo?

No, I haven't ownership of a PS3. I just remember an old Turok game that was fun, and thought the new one might be fun too.

So far most reviews are saying that this game is shit. Have you ever watched X-Play before? I think one of the bad reviews were on there.