• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at Team ICO's new project....

team-ico-ps3-tease.jpg

"ICO 3" + MGS4 + LittleBigPlanet = epic gaming lineup. Sony seems to be doing everything right in my eyes, free online service, $400 console, great games, Blu-ray player in every system, etc. Where as Microsoft seems to be screwing up lately. >:( BTW, I've yet to encounter a problem with my PS3 (no freezing). Oh and I played the Uncharted demo finally, it was good but I guess I just sucked at it. I kept dieing at this one part with a bunch of enemies in the very beginning. :(

Metal Gear Solid 4, you guys should get it.

It has a deep, amazing storyline.

Unique moments.

Great boss battles.

It's a game where you plan your actions, and sneak the best you can...

This new one will have a newly online system which will pawn...

Vids, articles, images in here: http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs4/en/

Be sure to watch the trailers and the gameplay video...

PS3 News I've recieved, thought I should tell you guys.

- The 80GB PS3 is scheduled to be discontinued, a rumor involving a new PlayStation 3 model to surface. It said that we can expect Sony to replace the 80GB version with a machine that sported a much bigger hard drive (at least 120GB), the Dual Shock 3 controller (not yet available in North America), and a price tag of $499.99. Unfortunetaly, SCEE was quick to say such a model wasn't coming to Europe, which may have dampened anxious spirits just a bit. SCEA hasn't issued any reply, besides the typical, "we don't comment on rumor and speculation.".

This model is supposedly going to be unveiled at the Game Developers Conference.

If your intrested on reading more, go here: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/2513.html

- It has also been rumoured that a thinner and lighter PS3 model will be released. The new PS3 may actually boast a complete cosmetic overhaul. With the mini-PS1, the slimmed-down PS2 and the recent redesign of the PSP, why shouldn't a smaller PS3 be on the horizon? Can we say that both the 120/160GB w/Dual Shock 3 PS3 rumour and this thinner and lighter PS3 rumour are referring to the same machine?

You can read more by clicking on this link: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/2521.html

Edited by FallenClyro

Yeah, the white one pwns the silver one. I wish there was a gold one, and if you wanted one, all you need is your PS3 and they do it for you. I hate the 40 GB ones, what's the point?

It's basically the same size as 80GB, but it does about half as much. I guess if you don't want to play PS2 games on your PS3 and would rather get it for cheaper it makes sense. But still, have you seen the Ceramic White PS3?

ps3_white_05.jpg

I'm buying one of those White Dualshock 3 controllers for my Piano Black 60GB when I've saved up enough, how I love Japanese imports :D.