Chris

Post your desktop

I agree, only damn little on it. Just 5 things :o

And 3 gig is actually quite little. I though Vista was 15 gig in total, so the installer would be like 10 gig.

I'm having some space probs to. I only have 80 gigs left, so I'm trying to get rid of files I don't need.

I'll get a pic of my desktop. Hasn't really changed alot, and I'm using the standard XP thing as background.

Fsim X is an exeption.

Wich other game uses 14 gig and has 1gig memory as minimum :blink:

I just can't show my desktop, it's...imbarrasing. My background is... I can't say it. It's... wel yeah imbarrasing.

And I think we should use the other topic. The official one by Chris.

Which one you ask? Well this one :)

Someone merge all these posts into that topic. Please :innocent:

I had that Vista style for XP but it somehow got f***ed up after 2 to 3 weeks. Now it shows the Classic style if I select Vista style.

BTW, the beta tests, which version are they. Business or Ultimate, or even Home Premium?

The Beta I have, which is Beta 2, is Vista Ultimate as as to what I can gather. Notepad and application "About" dialogs say that. Although, some things still show XP. Like the Toolbar Properties for example:

untitled3lt5.jpg

That's quite weird. How could they have missed that out.

I'm trying to get Ultimate to. But I just can't afford 650 USD for it, so I'll buy an upgrade instead. What's only 410 USD. But I'll be using a copy XP that has already been installed once, I hope it works...

Edited by Jace

That was beta 2, and that is a pretty old version, there's been RC1, RC2 and the current RTM since then, plus numerous builds in between. I have most of them but funnily enough I never actually noticed that XP stuff myself. I didn't play around with it long enough.

My current desktop:

rockstar_reflection_desktopw0i.jpg

Oh and I merged the other topic with this one now.

Yeah Chris, I know it's old, but I'm afraid on 3GB download was enough for me, only gotta wait another 2 weeks until I can get the full thing. Woo!

Nice desktop btw.

Probably Vista home basic, that lacks the aero interface.

And what's with you and Vista is bad? It takes time untill all needed drivers are release.

Anyway, here's mine:

backgroundwni.png

nice one :D

lol, here's my new desktop, with a scottish castle, i dont remember the name tough

desktop-1.jpg

Edited by Silberio da' Great