• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

(The following is a radio advertisement on Vice City's radio stations)

Are you tired of dad?

"Dad, noone wants to hear your stupid Vietnam stories!"

Are you tired of mom?

"Hi angel, do you want to read a book or go outside?"

"NO!"

DEGANAAATROOOONNNN!!!!

The excitement of video games comes to your living room! Features three exciting games!

Now I cant remember the rest

[sparrow Sounding] I gotta take a little time. Time to look around me (Martinez) Oh, look who it is. St. Victor of Vance, the holier than thou killer. (Louise) Hey, Vic, you deserve good things, honey. In my life, There's been heartache and pain (Victor) Are you a comedian, friend? (Umberto) Heh, heh, no. I don't know if I can face it again (Diaz) I heard a lot about ya, Mr. Big. Can't stop now (Lance) You know I'm your brother, you can trust me. I've traveled so far (Louise) And you're wonderful-- [Car Explodes] A wonderful drug dealing, thieving murderer. To change this lonely life (Victor) Look, Lance, I'm a long way from being a good guy. I wanna know what love is (Umberto) This is a real man, [streetfighter Whizzing By] with a lotta balls. (Lance) When will you grow a brain?! And I want you to show me [Lance Firing Micro SMG] (Armando) Are you trustworthy, friend? And I feel (Victor) I'd say... probably not. (Lance) Yeah, let's pop! [Laughing] I wanna feel what love is and now, I want you to show me

Konstantinos Smith : Why does everyone assume that just because we're goths, we're

weird?

Jeremy Robard : I don't know. The hood, cane, black fingernail polish may have

something to do with it. When was the last time you seen the sun?

Konstantinos Smith: It's been over 18 years since I was out in open sunlight. I only

leave the house if it's raining, or if I need milk.

i really like this part of VCPR

Im pissed off. Everything on my PC seems to be dying. Yesterday my video card went, so i cant play any games cos they are really laggy and the graphics look terrible, today my internet keeps cutting off, my speakers have stopped working and my mouse is fucking up too. Oh and i found that my san andreas disk has a big crack in it, so that doesent work either.