GTA IV Trailer Countdown!

Chris

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>.< Garrr I will be out most likely when this comes out. All day at college then going to London to see Harry Potter getting naked on stage (Equas)

Damn damn damn :bashhead:

I think the trailor will be very short and wont give us much information. I hope Im wrong

Please do post in our private board and tell me about this naked Harry Potter.

23 days left,almost a week since we heard about this trailer.BTW It doesn`t matter for what platform will the trailer be ,at least it`s a trailer.Will Microsoft release an XBOX 720 or something that can compete with PS 3 (even though XBOX 360 it`s a good competitor yet)?

Dude, the 360 is something that can compete. They aren't going to release ANOTHER console. They haven't even had time to create another console yet. Well, nothing all that great.

Man, they need to just release the trailer >.< I want to see it!

GTA4 won't be maxing out the PS3 or the X360. There is no need for Microsoft to make a new console so that the Xbox platform will be able to support Grand Theft Auto 4, the 360 will do just fine. The PS3 isn't as powerful as some think, I don't know why some constantly think it's the "superior" console just because it has a BluRay player.

Edited by Vicehog

Sure, an opinion it may be, but that's not what I'm getting at. People actually believe and have said, as if they are pointing out a real fact, that the PS3 is the superior console, which is wrong. There is no way, at this time, we can tell which console is more superior. I know some people may hate the Xbox and some people may hate the PS3, but fact is fact. People can like the PS3 more, but I hate people that say it's better, as a fact, because they think it is. Same goes for the Xbox fanboys/girls. I don't know, it just bothers me. /endsrant

Two weeks and 16 hours until our first real source of info on this game. I can't wait.

Edited by Vicehog

Well we'll see about that Cro, we'll see about that... Right now all we can do is to wait and speculate, oh yeah.

Edit: Oh, and from what I've heard, Microsoft is already planning/working on a brand new console.

Yeah, people spread BS daily. They might be working on a new console, possibly, but it would probably be R&D currently. There is no need for a new console yet, as stated.

Well we'll see about that Cro, we'll see about that... Right now all we can do is to wait and speculate, oh yeah.

Edit: Oh, and from what I've heard, Microsoft is already planning/working on a brand new console.

Yeah, people spread BS daily. They might be working on a new console, possibly, but it would probably be R&D currently. There is no need for a new console yet, as stated.

They're always working on something, they don't just sit around and wait. They test the newest things out at the time and if there is some new technology they'll switch their tactics or whatever. Microsoft is probably working with BluRay right now.

EDIT: Only 2 hours until the 2 week countdown mark! :thumbsup:

Edited by Original GTA Master

They're always working on something, they don't just sit around and wait. They test the newest things out at the time and if there is some new technology they'll switch their tactics or whatever. Microsoft is probably working with BluRay right now.

I can't see them working with Blu-ray, personally. And if they do, they're stupid. First off, they'd get a lot of shit about "copying". Second off, it's an expensive medium as it is that isn't even needed yet. Besides, Blu-ray is about to eat it's own shit.

I can't see them working with Blu-ray, personally. And if they do, they're stupid. First off, they'd get a lot of shit about "copying". Second off, it's an expensive medium as it is that isn't even needed yet. Besides, Blu-ray is about to eat it's own shit.

Spaz why do you hate blu ray and Sony its obvious you love Microsoft. Face the facts the PS3 is the tomoorows console but the 360 is yesterdays console.

Well...the BluRay is much like when they started to use CDs instead of those huge chips. All the systems will eventually use BluRay unless something else comes along.

Spaz why do you hate blu ray and Sony its obvious you love Microsoft. Face the facts the PS3 is the tomoorows console but the 360 is yesterdays console.

I never said I hate Sony. It's funny how I'm accused of being some MS fan-boy when the ONLY consoles I own are a PS2 and PSP. Odd, eh? I'm saying the PS3 is not a God of a console. The 360 isn't bad. It isn't even super inferior to the PS3 like you guys like to believe. On top of that, I personally despise Microsoft. How's that for making you look stupid? On top of all of this, I didn't say I hated Bluray. I said, and I quote, "Second off, it's an expensive medium as it is that isn't even needed yet."... I said it was expensive and not yet needed. And when it comes to disks, there are higher-capacity disks being made. Ones like make Bluray look like a floppy disk.

Well...the BluRay is much like when they started to use CDs instead of those huge chips. All the systems will eventually use BluRay unless something else comes along.

They are working on DVDS that can be played in standard DVD players that are higher capacity than Bluray. No need to upgrade your player.

And that was the end of that.

Seriously folks, stop accusing others of being fanboys when you yourself are a fanboy of the other console in question. You guys really are pricks sometimes. What has any of this got to do with the GTA IV trailer eh?

Empty the sand from your vagina, stop talking about consoles, and look forward to the trailer.