The biggest disapointment

Malibu

Yeah the Dirt Track was great, I didn't like the way on Building Mode where if you took over so many gangs businesses they chased you around till you were dead. You couldn't even chill on it.

i've just taken all of them and they chased me but i went and saved they were still after me so i reset the PS2 and they were gone

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man, the Pole Position Club and the Malibu Club weren't there in VCS, I mean, yeah they were there but you didn't have any use of them, you couldn't go inside them. Well I haven't been playing it that much, so don't know about less ppl with swimsuits or lying on the beach. But I definitely don't see it as a major disappointment or something, it's nothing man, nothing.

I've got a question for you, What would you guys do without VCS? Be bored shitless im guessing, VCS is just a same game to wait for GTA4. BUt did you guys go out and buys it, play it? Yes you must of, so think of the good stuff not the bad. I hate topics like this.

I've got a question for you, What would you guys do without VCS? Be bored shitless im guessing, VCS is just a same game to wait for GTA4. BUt did you guys go out and buys it, play it? Yes you must of, so think of the good stuff not the bad. I hate topics like this.

I only played on GTA: VCS for a week it was that bad and I got on fine, VCS is just a same game to wait for gTA4, I don't get what you are trying to say...I did go out and buy it because like past GTA's they've always been good and I did play on it for a week till I completed it and got sick of it. And I do think of the good stuff it had even though it didn't have that many and wasnt much different from LCS.

I only played on GTA: VCS for a week it was that bad and I got on fine, VCS is just a same game to wait for gTA4, I don't get what you are trying to say...I did go out and buy it because like past GTA's they've always been good and I did play on it for a week till I completed it and got sick of it. And I do think of the good stuff it had even though it didn't have that many and wasnt much different from LCS.

Same it got boring after a week because there was nothing to do but it was excellent game

If I never for Liberty and Vice City Stories, then I'd play my other PSP games that weren't half as good as LCS and VCS, IMO.

@gta vice: You're an idiot, you know. You're not going to stand for it just because the chainsaw sounds weren't that good? If you don't like the weapon, just switch it for another one for gosh sakes.

@Dazza/OC Master: Yeah, I agree with you. I can actually sympathize with the topic starter because his username is Malibu and this topic was originally about not being able to enter The Malibu. I hate topics where someone always has to focus on the reasons why VCS is a downside and barely talk about the good sides of it.

It doesn't really excuse the fact that you can't buy properties, I liked that in VC, it gave you a sense of power (even though the empire building system is similar, its a poor substitute). I'm kind of bored with it, now. I own all the empire sites and no-one attacks them, I popped about 39 balloons and got bored (but I'll go back to it maybe later), and I hate the side-missions like taxi, ambulance etc. All exceot the enforcer missions, which I prefer to use the hunter or tank to complete.

Shit man, one of the most boring GTAs ever made? Are you kidding with me!? :P Of course not, we all have our opinions you know, I respect your opinion too you know. Well IMO, it's far from one of the most boring GTAs made, simply, there's no boring games in the GTA-series. And there is no major disappointment in VCS, not at all.

• 2 weeks later...
it has to be one of the most Boring gta games made. I like gta 2 better than GTA VCS

Yeah, Well GTA2 was better than all current GTAs (Not including IV as we don't know much about that yet) as you could have seperate Endings, unless you are one of the people who can't stand Topdown graphics.

it has to be one of the most Boring gta games made. I like gta 2 better than GTA VCS

Are you kidding me?

Gta:VCS is just like vice city, but with a major change in plot, weapons, cars, and alot of added features like Swimming!

I dont know what the editors are thinking giving GTA:VCS a bad score just because "its similar to all the other GTAs", I mean what do you expect, a GTAIV-like game?

i disagree. we can say what we dont like about a game. you may want to settle for your crappy chainsaw effects but i dont.

Ya, freedom of speech. We know... but guess what. THIS IS A GTA WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE GTA.

All GTA's IMO had great storylines but IDK why but for some people after they beat the storyline on a PSP version it's not fun anymore....

Edited by Nate10

i disagree. we can say what we dont like about a game. you may want to settle for your crappy chainsaw effects but i dont.

Ya, freedom of speech. We know... but guess what. THIS IS A GTA WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE GTA.

All GTA's IMO had great storylines but IDK why but for some people after they beat the storyline on a PSP version it's not fun anymore....

I wonder how it matters what console your playing on in comparison to the storyline...