The story-line...what you would want!

BALLA_OG

no u wont

watch him

ur so f***in retarted how am i supose to watch him if i dont live near him or i dunno wat he looks like u dum shit

You are really really odd , serisouly!. You have just told some of the most laughble lies I have ever heard.

The whole, 'nicko bellic dieing at the start' rumor, has already been posted and it wasnt by you. Also, you stated that this happens in the 23rd mission, which wouldn't make any sence.

Your one crazy kid, but never the less, incredibly funny. :yup:

Btw, anybody who happens to read this, im new to the forum, my name is chris and sorry for not posting in the 'introduce yourself' bit, i was just way too eager to reply to this post!. haha.

no u wont

watch him

ur so f***in retarted how am i supose to watch him if i dont live near him or i dunno wat he looks like u dum shit

You are really really odd , serisouly!. You have just told some of the most laughble lies I have ever heard.

The whole, 'nicko bellic dieing at the start' rumor, has already been posted and it wasnt by you. Also, you stated that this happens in the 23rd mission, which wouldn't make any sence.

Btw, anybody who happens to read this, im new to the forum, my name is chris and sorry for not posting in the 'introduce yourself' bit, i was just way too eager to reply to this post!. haha.

Yeah I agree. He just needs to shut his f***in mouth and get the hell off the forums if he's just ganna lie and waste poeple time like a little bitch. :P

no u wont

Just for that I'm finding out if there is an employee by that name, and I'm having Chris check the location of your IP. Then, if everything looks like you're possibly telling the truth, I'm reporting your supposed father. So, again, have a nice day.

no u wont

watch him

OH god another Chris. This forum should be renamed to "The Chris' Gathering Place Forums".

the funny thing is ur a dum f***...o no wait thats the other funny thing the real funny thing is R* is ganna f***in believe u@@@!!!! yea just an ordinary fan on forums u f***in dum shit think for once is R* ganna believe a fan or my dad that f***in works there!! o yea that was the funny thing

the funny thing is ur a dum f***...o no wait thats the other funny thing the real funny thing is R* is ganna f***in believe u@@@!!!! yea just an ordinary fan on forums u f***in dum shit think for once is R* ganna believe a fan or my dad that f***in works there!! o yea that was the funny thing

Oi! calm down, 'liar' boy. haha. i'll tell you the REAL funny thing .. its that I think you actually beleive yourself, when you spout this male cow dung.

anyway, we should perhaps try and get back on topic. soooo.... the story line...

Your replies are so funny. I laugh when someone curses like 5 time per sentence.

Anyway, the storyline really is how the game's really judged besides gameplay, IMO. We don't know much about it but like in every other GTA, the storyline theme should be about owning a gang that's rising or working with a gang.

Because you told us what your dads name is so basically Spaz is going to report you and I personally think you should be banned.

Lol what an idiot, "ijustwannatalk". anywho back to the subject at hand i'm hoping there are some really tough missions chasing people, but obviously there gang get in your way and you have to sort them out before you finally catch up to them, then you get the chance to torture him until he talks then finish him off as sort of a bonus for doing the mission, i dont mean any like "Hostel" tortures i mean punching, hitting with a bat.

I liked tilly's idea about a mission being something like "Smokin' Aces" (which is a coincidence because I'm gonna watch that soon). :) That would be a very interesting mission IMO, but it shouldn't be too hard. Just challenging enough is good. As for the storyline; I hope it's going to be about Nikko building up some new gang. Such as others have suggested that he could be Croatian; I'd like to see what Croatian gangs are like. Or the possibility that he is Russian, building the Russian Mafia would great IMO. :D

YES okay ijwt is a obvious idiot. thats enough of his BS. back on topic.

Maybe there could be a mission like in the movie "smokin Aces" kill the heavily armed VIP before any other hitmen kill him. and you go a long ways to kill him and its very hard to do.

Sounds like an awesome idea, kinda like 'nice package' in VCS, but without the killing. LOL IJWT you now have your own flame topic. Fail...

Well I hope for many good missions you know. I think it would be pretty damn cool if we could have a mission that takes place in the rollercoaster, you know. I'd like that, let's just say you chase someone, and he gets out of the car, and he go and ride the rollercoaster, and you go too and you have to try to kill him somehow, yeah man that would be something you know.

Godfather/My husband the mob (or whatever that movie was called) type mission. Where you have to kill people without anyone noticing in the big city. Use a silencer on a train when the lights go out, drive his taxi to a deserted area and kill him somehow, hide in his trunk. follow him into an alley and use a knife.