There may be no planes, BUT....

Wolfman

What about flying cars? Now granted, parachutes probably won't come with the flying car cheat, but it's still flying. If they include that cheat then I say the hell with airplanes. I know that helicopters will be in the game, but I don't really like those.

Also, do you guys think there will be new cheats? On top of the old ones? Like in GTA:SA they included a few good ones such as the jetpack for example. Do you think that the jetpack will be in GTA:IV?

If this is an already discussed topic then please redirect me to the right one.

This has absolutely nothing to do with realism, he just wants a CHEAT. Y'know, it's OPTIONAL. You don't have to use it, ever....

Oh, the cheat. Well, in that case, shouldn't you wait 'till you get the game?

And I doubt there will be a flying cars cheat, seeing there are no aeroplanes, so why bother.

This has absolutely nothing to do with realism, he just wants a CHEAT. Y'know, it's OPTIONAL. You don't have to use it, ever....

And I doubt there will be a flying cars cheat, seeing there are no aeroplanes, so why bother.

What does not having planes have to do with not having the flying cars cheat? Its just because there literally are NOT planes hardly anywhere to take in NYC. That has nothing to do with a cheat. if you use cheats, it really doesnt take away the realism factor because the cheat doesnt really have to do with the game itself, just the gameplay.

What does not having planes have to do with not having the flying cars cheat? Its just because there literally are NOT planes hardly anywhere to take in NYC. That has nothing to do with a cheat. if you use cheats, it really doesnt take away the realism factor because the cheat doesnt really have to do with the game itself, just the gameplay.

Say that to anonymous!

I meant like in SA they used the airoplane controller config for the flying cars aswell, and since there isn't going to be any planes they would have to create another config just for the few who want to cheat and use flying cars.

And then the game is incredibly boring!!! With bunch of cheats around you, it's just not right! :pissed:

I would be happy if R* make a game without cheats, but most of you wouldn't! :cry:

Why does everyone look at cheats as if you are forced to use them? "Quick, CJ, now enter this cheat so we can spawns us a tank and blow these blacks up!". I don't remember that ever being in the game. Nor was a similar line ever in any of them. You aren't forced to use cheats. They are OPTIONAL. They can have 1,000 cheats in the game and it wouldn't effect your gameplay AT ALL, unless you USED THEM. In which, STOP COMPLAINING. This seems a lot like the people against modding, again, OPTIONAL. These things are OPTIONAL. Now stop bitching.

And the controls are rather basic. X to go. Joystick to control direction....

I'm not bitching, Spaz!!!

I just wrote down that most of us use cheats and thats what makes the game less interesting.

Had it not been for cheats I probably would have stopped playing GTA: SA ALONG time ago! They are optional and if YOU think they take AWAY from the game then don't freakin use them you fruit! But WE want them so quit trying to prove your point and justify yourself...o and as for the bold...if you don't like cheats they why would you use them to begin with?

I'm not bitching, Spaz!!!

I just wrote down that most of us use cheats and thats what makes the game less interesting.

If you're not using the cheats, then your game isn't less interesting. If you ARE using the cheats, then don't complain that they make the game less interesting, because YOU'RE the idiot using them!

And then the game is incredibly boring!!! With bunch of cheats around you, it's just not right! :pissed:

I would be happy if R* make a game without cheats, but most of you wouldn't! :cry:

Why does everyone look at cheats as if you are forced to use them? "Quick, CJ, now enter this cheat so we can spawns us a tank and blow these blacks up!". I don't remember that ever being in the game. Nor was a similar line ever in any of them. You aren't forced to use cheats. They are OPTIONAL. They can have 1,000 cheats in the game and it wouldn't effect your gameplay AT ALL, unless you USED THEM. In which, STOP COMPLAINING. This seems a lot like the people against modding, again, OPTIONAL. These things are OPTIONAL. Now stop bitching.

And the controls are rather basic. X to go. Joystick to control direction....

Well some sence coming from you, now thats a first...

Anyways if you want a game without cheats go out and buy LocoRoco, so your not forced to use these cheats. Why cheats are to make a game better and easyer to do. They might have the flying cars cheat cause of the Helichopter, but they might be another sence-less cars float away when hit. You never know.

I see nothing wrong with a no police cheat and invincibility cheat ;) After all....it's only realistic if you're expected to take on entire armies single-handedly!!!

As for flying car cheats, I'd usually acceidentaly start one whilst using a trainer and ruin a mission I'm on by flying into the sea, that is a totally stupid cheat, and yes I agree with those saying it ruins the game, but I guess it's personal opinion.

If they don't have those classic amazing cheats from SA, I will go kick rockstar.

I remember when I had SA for PS2 I had like 4 pages of cheats and they were in small text.

No more LCS & VCS cheats!

I think i can sya with confidence you are a nob.

We can cheat in SA, according to your opinion, but not the 'stories' series. Backwards logic club. Signup here...

Flying cars... Doubt it very much, maybe rockstar are trying to 'grow up' a bit with this one.. More realism, even within the bonus options or cheats or whatever.

What about flying cars? Now granted, parachutes probably won't come with the flying car cheat, but it's still flying. If they include that cheat then I say the hell with airplanes. I know that helicopters will be in the game, but I don't really like those.

Also, do you guys think there will be new cheats? On top of the old ones? Like in GTA:SA they included a few good ones such as the jetpack for example. Do you think that the jetpack will be in GTA:IV?

If this is an already discussed topic then please redirect me to the right one.

1. parachutes might still be in the game.

2. there might be a flying car cheat but it will be very hard to fly the cars. just like in the older ones.

3.gta usually has good cheats but i would like to do it fair and know that there is no other way of doing it. the only cheats that should be in the game are for fun and not to help with the game.

4. YOU CHEATER!

Well I personally love cheats when I fool around. I even make a separate file on which I cheat on. :) If you don't want cheats in the game there's no difference if you ignore them and don't use them at all. They don't wreck the gaming experience if you don't use them and if you do while you still hate them what the hell are you doing?

read point number 3 in my post. those are the only cheats there should be. cheats to do fun stuff and mess around. no cheats that help you in the game. knowing that there is an easier way to do what im doing is really distracting. you know what im sayin?

i too have a file just for cheating. :P

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

Well you should be able to control yourself with this "cheat-usage" problem you have. :P It's not like you need to use them to survive (even though you have the option too). And another point is that when the game comes out and you get it; just don't look up any cheats and play the game fair. If you are a true GTA player you should play the missions fair and square.

Edit: One MORE point is that you said "no cheats that help you in the game", well if there's not gonna be planes how would flying cars help you? I bet it would be much easier to just use a heli.

Edited by Artur